waverider

henshaw2

i think the new map waverider is ok. but... there is a wallahck there so it makes it hard to play a fair game with all the wall hackers.

Werbung:

Love

i think the new map waverider is ok. but... there is a wallahck there so it makes it hard to play a fair game with all the wall hackers.

Wall-hack?
I believe that's a glitch, take screenshots, submit a ticket to Nexon, and be rewarded GP.

It benefits you, and that's all you can do. So take advantage of it.

Vadr10

I hate how some of the a holes like to get into the lighthouse walls and shoot me. didnt know it was a glitch.......:(

Uchiha250 goals
Be good at sniping [x]
Get 20 headshots per game [ ]
Snipe a sniper through his own scope [ ] (from Saving Private Ryan)

powergazor

Waverider is bad Map

Waverider is bad its too big snow valley is big but Snow valley is foggy so you can not snipe very easy so yeah!!!!:eek:

Layzie

Waverider is bad its too big snow valley is big but Snow valley is foggy so you can not snipe very easy so yeah!!!!:eek:

The map isn't really that big. I'd actually consider it a medium sized map. It just looks and feels big if all you do is stick to the roads, but unlike Snow Valley, you can cut lots of corners by roof hopping. Getting to your post though, Waverider is a decent map. Your support for your claim is that it doesn't have fog so you get sniped easier. In my opinion, this map is actually harder to get sniped on if not the same. Unlike Snow valley, Waverider has more close quarters with lots of alleys and different roof top heights causing lots of LoS issues. Don't get me wrong, an excellent marksman with a quick shot can cause havoc on the map, but for the most part, people who snipe on this map are too slow to do any real damage. All you have to remember (like any map) is to constantly move and stay under cover as much as you can.

For the most part, all the sniper locations are easy to clear with the proper flanking (Remember if you can't advance due to a sniper, go around). For example, if a sniper is on the alpha side roof top by the cathedral facing bravo spawn, stick to the board walk (ocean side) and walk around to the park and go up the middle stair case to take him out. TIP: Most snipers don't move very much (Bad for them, good for you).

PM if you'd like to argue my point so we don't flood the forums with a debate =)

Roger117

For all the people you played CS: Source will find Wavrider is similar to CS_Italy. they have the common residential buildings and such but CS_Italy does not provide access to any of the rooftops.

Purpose-1

They are inside the wall and you can't see them nor kill them. The update today hopefully took out that glitch. But, still some people can get to the very top of the lighthouse and be invisible as well. Hopefully these glitches are patched. Does anyone know if Sand-Hog has been added today on the update?

Love

The glitch is fairly annoying, therefore I suggest staying away from known glitch areas, and just camp the rooftops.

jklp44

give me snow valley anyday and as far as waverider is concerned they should patch that and even contact nexon and tell them of the glitch and then it will be good. waverider is so big you can generally stay away from the glitched area.
peace
ps thanks to layzie the patch fixed it so now the map is cool. lol :D

Tobi31

How many of you have had somone kill you when they were underground? I may be new but i think thats either a glitch or a hack. Please tell me has any of you had this happen recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D=<

Werbung:

shawnaw2

hm that glitch is the one that u go under the whole map i think
earning money if u had a screenie? dang shuld have taken some
i met too many hackers recently