*waves*

Axeom

My name is Axeom been Axeom as long as I have had a computer.

The name comes from diablo from the tavern owner who tells a story

"There was an old axiom You can cut the flesh but you must crush the bone"

I was fascinate with axiom but i just couldnt change my name to a word so i aranged it Axeom......my name was mine before the car and the fishing real so ha..

Im 21 (bout damn time too)

Been playing cs for about 5 years now cz and css since they have came out. I dont talk much mostly just when spoken too or doing well. Favorite weapon is the scout.

Favorite real weapon wont post one i have never shot but one that i own that would be my Browing 7mm Safari Edition Semi Auto with BOSS system.

Played football and baseball in highschool was also a wrestler.
Yes i know jock but wait theres more
Played alot of videos games during that time even didnt go to practice one day because i was too tired from playing video games that last night ended up running 2 miles for that.

Paintball is a hobby so what ever im doing im shooting something and if not shooting im at work.

I am a Butcher by trade father was a butcher grandfather was a butcher now so am I.

I live with my parents still dont care no rent is cheaper anywhere else.....some may know my brother -=Skully=- he is younger and a mouthy little fucker.

Im from Voluntown, Connecticut Anyone near by give me an pm ill buy ya a round that is if you can drink.dont need no police handcuffing me.

I am also into Anime love it
Other than that.....hi

Werbung:

Axeom

yup this is me my older brother had bought me a 4 bladed battle ax and some friends of mine wanted to see this is the only one i have of me

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0086sc.jpg

Axeom

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
welcome to the party, you on the cz or source server?

Both

As for the meat posters i had them up when i first started learning about my cuts and different sections i had those and a book from that i just learned and quick too fastest person in the company know nothing of meat and become a butcher so fast looks like ill be the first promoted out of all hte part timers which will piss them off as well

Axeom

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
Sup man. Vash the stampede pwns all =) . Trigun pwns j00.

I use to have a bunch of different models for my guns but my favorite was my vash stampede deagle model loved it.

WoRm5406

Welcome... glad to see ya...

Ohhhh Be careful around here...

Some of the guys were looking for "fresh meat".

I know you have some thick skin... so you will fit right in.

Now lets get in there and start taking no hostages.

SAC:2
Planetes
Bebop
GITS:2 and 1

psychonaut13

thats a fuct up picture man.

crazy axe in hand, meat cuts in the posters on the wall and anime on the other.

fuct up shit for 8:36 in the am.

welcome to punx.

Axeom

psychonaut13 said:
thats a fuct up picture man.

crazy axe in hand, meat cuts in the posters on the wall and anime on the other.

fuct up shit for 8:36 in the am.

welcome to punx.

I actually have 2 battle axes one i got for my birthday from my brother and the other for christmas i will have to take a picture of the new one all evil and such

"I dont suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it"

Werbung: