Should I use the site?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

metroid0070

I just joined Prize Rebel, and I was just wondering if it's safe. They email you the Wii point card #, and seem nice. Should I trust them? And as for fake info, here's what I have:
Name: Lance Ride
Street Address: 859 Danny Drive
Phone #: 859-???-????
City: Zebes
I have a spam email, and yes, Danny Drive is inspired by Danny here on Wiipros. :)
But anyway, should I go through with it? I'm tight on cash, and I REALLY Want Yoshi's Story & Paper Mario.

Werbung:

killman360

Is it free? If so, then the way these site's usually go is they have you accept offers to get the free stuff. Me personally, i don't trust it much.

Quinn

metroid0070 said:
I just joined Prize Rebel, and I was just wondering if it's safe. They email you the Wii point card #, and seem nice. Should I trust them? And as for fake info, here's what I have:
Name: Lance Ride
Street Address: 859 Danny Drive
Phone #: 859-???-????
City: Zebes
I have a spam email, and yes, Danny Drive is inspired by Danny here on Wiipros. :)
But anyway, should I go through with it? I'm tight on cash, and I REALLY Want Yoshi's Story & Paper Mario.

I think Zebes would give it away that it's fake. But try it anyway.

wiipointsmaster

oh this site is amazing and it really does work free of charge. i put fake info too but when doing the offers i put real info because i found that when putting fake info you dont get the points. eventually i got enough points and got the wii points card code emailed to me. Trust me this does work.

Werbung:

sharp141

it all works by

you click adds and fill in information ,
the site gives the wii point site some cash for the advertise and people clicking them,
the more you do, the more you make

NOTE: they make lots of proffit