Well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraH4XR

To put it simply, im leaving, there is just not much going on here than there used to be, only two other people come on this forum. The forum has become a spam fest, the only Veteran on this forum is walter. It seems this forum has gone downhill and if that is my fault im sorry, but im sure it wasnt. I've been here for a while, back when it was WiiPros i was here and i made a difference, i made some friends, people liked it here, but now.....I don't know what to say. Now in my eyes this is just another wii forum with only a few members that actually are on daily. You can message me or reply here if you want me to go or stay, but that will not be the only thing i put into count.

I have left before, i have come back before, but that was then and this is now, i MIGHT come back, i will still come to the forum a little bit, maybe once a week for a little, and if i see improvement i will return for the time being. Have fun here, don't let the forum die any more than it has, I hope to return someday.

So until then The Wii Forum,
Ultra-

Werbung:
Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.