Were you one of the lucky ones to get the Wii Web Browser for free?

Did you get it for free?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
lol well atleast you have that option

yea.... i think its a good addition to the iternet browser....i'm just saying that it's something that i would play when i'm bored.....and sme of thier games are good.....

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
do you think its worth 500 pts HH?

well i dont really know....i got mine for free.....but it kind of depends.....if you have your own computer that you dont share with anyone then dont get it....

Sonson

I had gotten the Wii Web Browser for free, but I haven't actually given it much use. I just consider it a novelty, since I have a perfectly good computer I use.

Ryano

Sonson said:
I had gotten the Wii Web Browser for free, but I haven't actually given it much use. I just consider it a novelty, since I have a perfectly good computer I use.

I couldn't have put it better myself, exactly my opinion.

Rybo5000

When I heard about charging money for internet channel I didn't own a wii - I was so desperate to get the wii before the charging began I dragged my dad into ToysRUs and begged for two hours.

Eventually yes I did get it for free! YAY

Ryano

Rybo5000 said:
When I heard about charging money for internet channel I didn't own a wii - I was so desperate to get the wii before the charging began I dragged my dad into ToysRUs and begged for two hours.

Eventually yes I did get it for free! YAY

And do you honestly think it was worth to annoy your dad that much....just for a crappy channel XD

Werbung: