What are screen graphics?

timfilmview

What we call screen graphics is also called a myriad of different names. Interactive motion graphics, 24 frame playback, computer effects, computer playback and a bunch more of them. But I still get the question regularly of what exactly is it.

What we call screen graphics is also called a myriad of different names. Interactive motion graphics, 24 frame playback, computer effects, computer playback and a bunch more of them. But I still get the question regularly of what EXACTLY is it.
Generally I use the Matrix example the most. “You know how that guy that has the screens with code dribbling down it and then he types some stuff and touches of few monitors that surround him and then the dudes inside the matrix get downloaded programs straight in to their heads? Well we make all those screens work.”

For more details visit http://www.filmview.com.au

Werbung:

Santos Bulus

A digital on-screen graphic is a watermark-like station logo that many television broadcasters overlay over a portion of the screen-area of their programs to identify the channel. They are thus a form of permanent visual station identification,increasing brand recognition and asserting ownership of the video signal. In some cases, the graphic also shows the name of the current program.

Werbung: