What are you playing

N00byStance

I finally managed to kill that son of a bitch (I mean Kangaxx)! Yeah, leveling at Watcher's Keep resulted well :p.

I pumped my main character (sorcerer) with dozens of spells, including Shapechange, and item buff "eating" spells of total sum of 32 levels (I don't know how was it called in English) and some spell that gives me +5 sword. Then I casted some spell that makes copy of mine that can cast spells. The lich was down relatively fast (false twilights). When Demi-lich appeared, I managed to catch his attention on summoned units (so he imprisoned them not me), meanwhile attacking him with Keldorn (Karsomir +5) and my sorcerer's clone (summoned sword +5). When the summons stock was empty he started to cast imprisoning on my sorcerer's clone, but the defense spell "ate" it. Finally he managed to imprison the clone, but then I atacked with the real sorcerer (and Keldorn). He easily got killed :).

Werbung:

Fladian

Congratulations then. I already managed to kill him before, so I know how it felt. :p Though I was quite some levels below your character (didn't have ToB back then yet) at that moment and used a Staff of Rhynn +4. ^^

EDIT: I'm sure you'll agree with me when saying that the ring is well worth it. ^^

N00byStance

The ring that let's you memorize one more spell from 5, 6 and 7 level is pretty useful too.

Oh, and I finally constructed Crom Fayer (I didn't notice that Jaheira wears the gloves :))! Pretty pwnage, also the Gessen's bow is quite cool.

Fladian

There are numerous good rings in the game. But if I had to pick from all rings to have, I'd definitely pick the Ring of (the) Gaxx.

I never liked the Legendary Hammer all that much. Maybe because I don't use Warhammers all that much, or because of the overdose of good maces in the game. Gessen Bow is a good bow, but I forgot to forge it last time I played. :p I already had a good bow anyway. :p

Shadarak

Personally, I think a better version of Heart of Darkness should be made. Besides, the gameplay fascinated me just as much as that of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Oddworld: Abe's Exodus.

I've also played Final Fantasy IX, and managed to make it to the Third Disc once, but rewritten that cause I wanted to follow one of the guides whilst playing it. Haven't played it in a long long time.

Edit: Oh, and Command & Conquer: Tiberian Wars is soon to come. Check it out in the link below.

Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars

Edit 2: Another Video for Dark Crusade out.

Dark Crusade Videos

The next one features the Necron Tomb Spyder. Read the link below.
Necron Reassemble

Tenebrae

I know this thread is kind of old, but not enough that it's not worth reviving a bit.

Anyway, I just recently bought Oblivion, and I must say, so far, it is the best RPG I have ever played. The character generator at the beginning of the game is amazing. I managed to make a dark elf that looked almost exactly like me... only, different skin color and such, lol.

And the gameplay itself is just wicked awesome. I've got an assassin character, and all of the missions I've been sent on are just tons of fun. And I've only gotten a glimpse at the AI, and I'm already impressed by it.

So yeah, just thought I'd mention that. For all you RPG fans out there, Oblivion is the way to go... just make sure you have the system requirements, cuz that was kind of an issue when I first bought the game. lol

Shadarak

Already beat Sephiroth 6 times in KH2 on beginner mode, and planning on getting a video uploaded after conquering Proud Mode. Was real close to beating him on Normal Mode.

Oh, and I also purchased Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth before Summer's end. Planning to get Rise of the Witch King when it arrives in stores.

Finally, has anyone seen the new units for Dark Crusade yet or already?
If not, then check them out.

Links:

~ Chaos Daemon Prince
~ Ork Flash Gitz
~ Imperial Guard Heavy Weapons Teams
~ Eldar Harlequin

I assume you've already seen the Grey Knights one. If not, then here.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

I had BfME 1. The world editor wasn't very user-friendly, but the game itself was really awesome. I haven't played BfME2, but I hear that its really fun.