What are you playing

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Well, the second one is probably like ten times better. I've read a lot of reviews about it. It doesn't really center on what happened on the movie (like BFME 1 does), but is actually about the war against mordor in other parts of Middle Earth. But I did read that you can fight any of the battles from BFME 1 & 2 in the second one, plus there's this little hero creator thing, where you get to create your own heroes and customize how they look and what abilities they have, etc.

So I guess I'd recommend just getting the second one, cuz it's like the first one times ten, lol... or, so I've heard.

MeTaL GuArD

I gave up on strategies or "Hundreds-of-units-clashing" games, maybe except Warhammer 40K, which is my favorite universum and one of my favorite games.

Shadarak

If Destroy All Humans! 2 doesn't interest you, then this next one'll be making you have "WTF" ringing in your head.

Rayman 4

Basically, instead of facing the most terrifying monsters out there, your pitted against the cuttest little things ever (but these Rabbits...er...bunnies...have a darker side to them, and they're very aggressive and violent, except they do dance when music comes on).

My response to this new foe would be this: WTF?

Werbung: