What console Is better?!

Indyzx

I think that the xbox 360 is the best. Yes it does have some similar games with the ps3, but the online gameplay is a lot better because your paying for it. Now I also like the introduction of the kinect versus ps3 motion + or what ever its called. As the kinect requires you to use your whole body.

Werbung:
I think that the xbox 360 is the best. Yes it does have some similar games with the ps3, but the online gameplay is a lot better because your paying for it. Now I also like the introduction of the kinect versus ps3 motion + or what ever its called. As the kinect requires you to use your whole body.

Ok, that doesn't even make sense. How is it better because "you pay for it"? What makes it better. Paying isn't a feature. This is the mentality that Microsoft has instilled into so many people. "It's better because you paid for it".

So if it all of a sudden became free say tomorrow, it would be better because......?

bertorelli

XBox 360. Easy game cracking, Kinect, many exclusive games etc. Why not Sony? They don't respect customers and so on. I bought a console and they are limiting it's features? Pfff..

rocktrns

Well I have grown up with PS series so obviously i'm going to say PS3 the controllers are easier to use. The Wii is totally out of this debate because there is a limited amount of games you can play on it. Imagine playing COD with the WII? lol.

Roger117

Hack you Wii with 1 software mod and you play any game you want. That's what I did to mine. Best thing I ever did. And the best part is that there is a 0.5% you will actually brick your Wii, so yeah. If you have a Wii, and it's out of warranty, do it.

Werbung:
XBox 360. Easy game cracking, Kinect, many exclusive games etc. Why not Sony? They don't respect customers and so on. I bought a console and they are limiting it's features? Pfff..

Like what? Other OS? the same other OS George Hotz used to hack the PS3 at first? The same Other OS the less than half a percent of the PS3 owners even used? Like what? Backward capability? The same backward capability that you all could have had if you had bought the system earlier. Everyone whined and moaned the system cost too much. So, something had to be taken away to reduce the price, simple as that.

And as for not respecting the customer, When's the last time Sony told you that you had to PAY to play the games you already bought at $60 online when everyone else lets you play free?