What do you like about the wii

Werbung:

MasterSaji

I like it because it's cheap, and has a decent lineup of games that are for the casual gamer and hardcore gamers alike. The problems with it being it's power being inferior to that of other current gen systems and the biggest complaint of all, and I think everyone can agree, is that the good games and the system itself is undermined by shovelware. Tons and tons of shovelware. Said shovelware makes it hard for third-party developers want to mae a game for the wii which makes new decent games for the system hard to come by.

Werbung:

BlueWolf

MasterSaji said:
I like it because it's cheap, and has a decent lineup of games that are for the casual gamer and hardcore gamers alike. The problems with it being it's power being inferior to that of other current gen systems and the biggest complaint of all, and I think everyone can agree, is that the good games and the system itself is undermined by shovelware. Tons and tons of shovelware. Said shovelware makes it hard for third-party developers want to mae a game for the wii which makes new decent games for the system hard to come by.

Quoted for the truth.