What Do You Think of The Game?

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I use the M4A1 with stability mods, acog scope, and burst barrel. I am currently holding a 2.6 kdr in game using this gun.

OMG UR JUST THE PERSON TO ASK!!! Ok, so I have the M4A1 also and it has the undetachable scope as always, the better stability stock, laser sight II, and long range barrel II, and it doesn't seem to really help with ANYTHING.

I thought those mods would be good because almost too many times -on cold case -I can't kill a guy from across the middle area really, without running towards him, which means I can't shoot him then really, and then I have to stop and shoot, and that's assuming that 1. another teammate killed me, 2. he ran behind a box on his own, not because of me, or 3. he noticed and shoots me twice and kills me(?! twice, wtf?!)

Master_7

hmmmm, I don't use the long range barrel. I use the burst barel, because it increases ROF(rate of fire) and Reduces spread. I also use the trigger that improves accuracy (if I remember correctly). I do believe the long range barrel increases damage and range, but reduces ROF, so it is not suited for cold case. Another question, how are you engaging. Do you try to scope and shoot at mid range? If so, I wouldn't do that. Only use scope when you are shooting at targets you can not see good or they are stationary, otherwise, simply squeeze off bursts while moving. Really can't explain it better than that, I think my vid shows what I am talking about. hope that helps

The 2 second delay after the reload has killed me sooo many times!
Im also using a similar setup on the M4A1, although im thinking about getting the G2 FAMAS, (anybody tried it yet ?)

I like the more "tacitcal" gameplay, although, I've been getting so random 15 second lag in that freezer map.

E

Elite SEAL

hmmmm, I don't use the long range barrel. I use the burst barel, because it increases ROF(rate of fire) and Reduces spread. I also use the trigger that improves accuracy (if I remember correctly). I do believe the long range barrel increases damage and range, but reduces ROF, so it is not suited for cold case. Another question, how are you engaging. Do you try to scope and shoot at mid range? If so, I wouldn't do that. Only use scope when you are shooting at targets you can not see good or they are stationary, otherwise, simply squeeze off bursts while moving. Really can't explain it better than that, I think my vid shows what I am talking about. hope that helps
ok, I'll get the burst barrel and whatever that good trigger is -I don't try to scope anymore -pretty useless unless you're behind them and their afk. thank you for the tips!

The 2 second delay after the reload has killed me sooo many times!
Im also using a similar setup on the M4A1, although im thinking about getting the G2 FAMAS, (anybody tried it yet ?)

I like the more "tacitcal" gameplay, although, I've been getting so random 15 second lag in that freezer map.

I HATE RELOAD DELAY KILLS!!!! btw, a good tip is that when you kill your enemy, back away into relative safety(i.e. that narrow alleyway on the side, or behind a bunch of boxes, and THEN reload, because then if another teammate comes along, like always happened in this one match, you have a chance to kill him too.

I've gotten more than 6 kills by whipping out my pistol after not having enough ammo to confront the second opponent -it's kind of funny.

I got another tip -get a 2nd grenade slot for your backpack(or is it backpac slot?) -they're only 2,000 currency(forgot what it is) and you can carry another grenade -which I like a lot more.

FAMAS? I heard it sucks.

PIEDEATH

i havent played it yet, but im gunna download it on the weekend, it sounds fun. who thinks its better then combat arms? or worse? or the same?

E

Elite SEAL

i havent played it yet, but im gunna download it on the weekend, it sounds fun. who thinks its better then combat arms? or worse? or the same?

I think that they both have pros and cons -Combat Arms has more weapons and maps, but AVA has fewer weapons, but excellent weapon add -ons and things like gloves, boots, kevlar vests, backpack slots for your existing backpack;Combat Arms has more maps -AVA has fewer at the moment, but there are some original maps and modes.

Overall I believe that AVA will win over LOTS of CA players, since there's a lot of disgruntled CA members, me leaning towards that position. \

I also like how things are cheap in AVA, although you don't always get money EVERY round...

but AVA was achievements! There are a lot of thing to polish in AVA before its totally ready, the Korean AVA has a "firefight/Nazizombies" mode and it has more weapons than CA, Ijji has promised to bring it all over soon.

[/QUOTE]I HATE RELOAD DELAY KILLS!!!! btw, a good tip is that when you kill your enemy, back away into relative safety(i.e. that narrow alleyway on the side, or behind a bunch of boxes, and THEN reload, because then if another teammate comes along, like always happened in this one match, you have a chance to kill him too.

I've gotten more than 6 kills by whipping out my pistol after not having enough ammo to confront the second opponent -it's kind of funny.

I got another tip -get a 2nd grenade slot for your backpack(or is it backpac slot?) -they're only 2,000 currency(forgot what it is) and you can carry another grenade -which I like a lot more.

FAMAS? I heard it sucks.
[/QUOTE]

the weapon reload encourages wipping out your secondary weap.

As for the FAMAS, that's what i've heard too, except i keep on getting owned by it.

E

Elite SEAL

I HATE RELOAD DELAY KILLS!!!! btw, a good tip is that when you kill your enemy, back away into relative safety(i.e. that narrow alleyway on the side, or behind a bunch of boxes, and THEN reload, because then if another teammate comes along, like always happened in this one match, you have a chance to kill him too.

FAMAS? I heard it sucks.
[/QUOTE]

the weapon reload encourages wipping out your secondary weap.

As for the FAMAS, that's what i've heard too, except i keep on getting owned by it.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I have a modded M4A1, and it's ok, but I might be going to the AK -47

Roger117

OP7 beats A.V.A on weapon mods. Other than that, the map detail on OP7 is terrible.

G36E + Rail = G36C

WIN!!!!!!!

Seriously, it's not OP like CA.

I wish they'd put camo paint in already :(

E

Elite SEAL

OP7 beats A.V.A on weapon mods. Other than that, the map detail on OP7 is terrible.

G36E + Rail = G36C

WIN!!!!!!!

Seriously, it's not OP like CA.

I wish they'd put camo paint in already :(

that'd be about as useful as the camoflauge -or lack there of...

Jordan B

A.V.A is a game much like COD4 - when you play SnD... It would attract players of an older generation who prefer tactics and slower gameplay over a quick fix, obviously due to the fact you pretty much can't spray.

Combat Arms is an arcade game, by graphics and gampelay. I could use the G36E and M416 + iTech in a combo forever and I'll always pull 2 KDRs.

Playing Combat Arms after playing a week of A.V.A made a very big difference. I pretty much got 1.8 KDRs due to the fact I wasn't used to spraying anymore. Also, the anticipation of the recoil in A.V.A made me aim too low in Combat Arms, which sometimes resulted in deaths.

Overall, if you like slower, more tactical gameplay and involvment with other players, pick A.V.A. But if you like a quick fix before you go to work or homework, pick Combat Arms.

I decided to pick both :thumbup:

Werbung:

Jordan B

As a completely dedicated Combat Arms Junkie and a 1st Lieutenant, I will give you my complete opinion when I play it for a good 3 hours tonight.