What do you want out of the next big update ?

Werbung:

BossMaroni

Agreed! A new Fire Team map is long overdue. And there are far too many little problems that should have been fixed months ago. You can't tell me that all the 'connection ended' errors I get VERY frequently are due to my computer. I play enough online games and download enough files and have never had a connection issue except while playing CA.

garygofast

I've never had a proplem with any other game eather . Just CA .I wish they would put a little more effort on FIXING ALL THE PROBLEMS.
But yea a new fireteam would be fun.
A bigger map maybe

BossMaroni

But yea a new fireteam would be fun.
A bigger map maybe

How about a map with no gates for idiots to open?

Also, what about an option in Fire Team mode to eliminate the updates from the Colonel and Sergeant? They give me more lag than anything else and once you've played the game, you KNOW what you need to do. I dont need to be told to watch out for the soldiers in black. I know we need to shoot them.

garygofast

:heeeelllllooooo:How about Exacution wall?
We gather all the hax line them up in front of a wall and shoot them.
Or maybe hang some of them .:woot:

cvspartan101

All nexon is doing is making new NX guns,and it's not like we don't already have enough of them.
Three things I want
1. A new fireteam map because desert thunder is too boring and easy (at least better rewards)
2. Make BIGGER maps because I'm tired of running out of my spawn and getting shot in most maps.
3. Small vehicles for big maps (like snow valley, but not in small ass maps like junk flea)

spuznick242

I'm kinda playing combat arms more, but I think they need too much to list. Honestly, they have too many problems for what the game is worth to me.

Werbung:

Jordan B

I don't know how many times it has to be said, and it's been said hundreds of times by GM -Hime- :

Hack control and prevention and content updates are completely different items, and are worked on by TWO different teams of people . It's not an either/or situation, both get the undivided attention by their particular team.