What games do you still need to purchase this year?

Sugarhill

I will need to get:

Forza Horizon
Madden 13
Nike+ for the Kinect
Wreckateers
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
COD Black Ops 2

There may be a few other games that pop up or that I've forgotten, but those are the ones that I can't wait to see how they play.

Werbung:

bigkurita

Some of the games I am thinking about getting this year is NBA 2K13 because I have been playing that franchise since I was in middle school and loved playing it. Although things are starting to get repetitive, I want to know what new things they are going to add. Another one would be Borderlands 2 because the first one was so much fun. Hopefully the sequel won't disappoint.

Sugarhill

When I first got back into gaming, I went to GameStop to look for some games and I bought Madden 07 and NBA 2K7. I played NBA 2K7 a little, got a few achievements, but I knew it wasn't really a game that I would ever get good at. There may be a few achievements that I will still try to get on it.

I bought 2K11 because I was interested in the Jordan Challenge. I have yet to even start playing it. I should probably start it soon to get the simple online achievements. I would've considered 2K12 if they had Allen Iverson in it, but since they didn't, I won't be getting it. I'd have to see something special in 2K13 to get that one.

Werbung:

micromachne

I wouldn't say I "need" to purchase any of these. But they are all games I want and plan on buying this year.

The Last of US
Medal of Honor Warfighter
PSO 2
Guild Wars 2
Playstation All Stars