What happened...

Theherolink_1

to emulators people! i mean why download VC(im not againthem)its just a clasic game that you can play on your PC i just find stupid how people waste money on them (i just found the N64 ones good!)The wii shop channel should have games demos articles about games and electric manuals or vids.that would be more cooler...

Werbung:

Danny

Theherolink_1 said:
to emulators people! i mean why download VC(im not againthem)its just a clasic game that you can play on your PC i just find stupid how people waste money on them (i just found the N64 ones good!)The wii shop channel should have games demos articles about games and electric manuals or vids.that would be more cooler...
we peole without emulators pay because we dont wanna hook up all those systems and we can get to play games we never had as a kid..

jesta

I agree that the shop channel should have demos and maybe articles. But maybe we will one day with the WiiWare channel.
As for electric manuals, you get them with your vc game by pressing the home button. It would kinda pointless having them before you download a game.

Becky

It's far more convenient to play these games on the Wii. Setting up emulators on the PC can be tricky and they don't tend to play as fluidly.

The Wii emulator software is specifically designed to work with the back-catalogue of VC titles to give you an experience as close to the original as possible.

Theherolink_1

Becky said:
It's far more convenient to play these games on the Wii. Setting up emulators on the PC can be tricky and they don't tend to play as fluidly.

The Wii emulator software is specifically designed to work with the back-catalogue of VC titles to give you an experience as close to the original as possible.

well the emulators in my pc looks fully...but i just think how stupid id to waste 20 bucks in 4 vc games why are they so high???i still think they need more demos articles stuff like that...

Ash

I prefer it on the Wii, i have bomber man on the wii and also on a emulator and its less jumpy and better quality on the Wii :)

Squiddy

Theherolink_1 said:
Becky said:

well the emulators in my pc looks fully...but i just think how stupid id to waste 20 bucks in 4 vc games why are they so high???i still think they need more demos articles stuff like that...

I know this is gonna be a sweeping generlisation, but this is one reason I dislike Americans.

VC is emulated by Nintendo with due care. It's LEGAL, unlike emulators.
If you had real morals and ethics you wouldn't bother using emulators to play games like some kind of obsessive nerd (although I don't mind REAL PC gaming).

kaitora

well if you look at emulators, they aren't always reliable. I mean i have seen a nintendo DS one with someone playing pokemon diamond, and it runs at 60% gamespeed. It's easier to buy a DS and play it properly. Now it isn't illegal to run an emulator as long as you own the console (for bios copyright reasons), and as long as you own the game (for ROM reasons), however with the roms you can download them as use them as a trial/ evaluation for 24 hours before they MUST BE DELETED, and if you keep that rom over 24 hours and you don't own a real version of the game, then you are in violation of copyright laws.

Theherolink_1

Squiddy said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Becky said:

I know this is gonna be a sweeping generlisation, but this is one reason I dislike Americans.

If you had real morals and ethics you wouldn't bother using emulators to play games like some kind of obsessive nerd (although I don't mind REAL PC gaming).

you a**hole im not american!im chilean!but im living in new york...

Squiddy

Theherolink_1 said:
Squiddy said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Becky said:

you a**hole im not american!im chilean!but im living in new york...

Whatever.

Werbung:

yoshi

the controls are stupid for pc unless you have a controller but using the arrows kinda stinks. and playing on the wii is more fun.