What I saw in Halo 3

guyofgod

hm...let me think, grafics, indivudual lighting, the mongoose, the helicopter, cortona, the arbitar joining sides, the spartian lazer, the cancel of energy swords with a clash, the making of your own powerup, the adding of elephant bases, the makeing of a teleporter, 4 player co-op, everyone dies, skulls are ment to be found, the upgrading of levels, the 12 amazing maps, the man cannon that led to the baseball of halo, the profit of Truth jamming systems and dogging capture, the upbringing of the hammer, the joy of a killing spree and slice n' dice with a sword, the agonizing deafeat of letting someone else get the kill joy, the way you can see the grass move, the rumble of the remote, the many new spartians and elites alike that you can unlock, the un-dualing needler, the new dualing stickler, and the simple fact that I played it the night after release all come together to make it the best game in the entire world + the best movie theatrics done entirly by computer grafical design.

Anyone agree?

Werbung:

JustinGTL

I SURE DO!! i love halo 3. i had to play it on my wide screen the HD is NICE!!!! and seround sound omg couldnt be better!!! they made it look feel and play right bungie is the best! but of corse they've had microsoft pushing them the hole way and holding there hand to make bungie what it is now so of corse it would work out right =]. my faverite gun the human gun laser thing BOOM!!! and my faverite veichle the monguse and my faverite race the Elites xD!! yes go halo!! cant wait for the stratagy game Halo Wars!!!

guyofgod

Lol, yep! Oh, and the "human gun laser thing" is the Spartain Laser or Splazer if you will (at least that is what we call it when you kill them with it. We say, "you got splazered :D)

Werbung: