what is quickscope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

john66

Alright I'll spell it out. snipers go all over the place when not scoped in. thus making the tape on screen useless. To make the tape on screen work all you need to do is simply hit the left and right button at the same time. you will scope in and fire. Does that make sense?

cvspartan101

Alright I'll spell it out. snipers go all over the place when not scoped in. thus making the tape on screen useless. To make the tape on screen work all you need to do is simply hit the left and right button at the same time. you will scope in and fire. Does that make sense?

Very well explained.. I think.. You sort of confuse me

Miran_Eitan

I used to be that good in COD: WAW.

It requires playing for hours upon hours and effectively getting to know a singular gun like the back of your hand. In CA, it's best to use a sniper rifle, namely the L96 as it's a one shot kill.

Some people are naturally talented, but to work like that...requires alotta dedication and a decent amount of skill.

Screw that.

MooCowMan

I used to be that good in COD: WAW.

It requires playing for hours upon hours and effectively getting to know a singular gun like the back of your hand. In CA, it's best to use a sniper rifle, namely the L96 as it's a one shot kill.

Some people are naturally talented, but to work like that...requires alotta dedication and a decent amount of skill.

Screw that.

I play little every night, I'm slowing getting to that point. Tonight I had a very good night. Got a 41 kill streak using mainly my Arctic Wolf with a little help from my M416.

Werbung:

Love

Quick scope, hmm...
Very hard to figure out on one's own, so it's quite simple.
To quick scope, is to quickly use your scope.

Commonly used throughout the sniper class, seeing as they have no crosshair, though it's quite easy to get used to, seeing as normally when firing at an opponent, you aim to the middle of the screen, as to where the crosshair is located.
So quick scoping gives you that extra bit of closure that you'll hit your target.

Status
Not open for further replies.