What is the difference between LCD TV and LCD monitor?

Santos Bulus

I want to purchase a LCD TV/LCD Monitor for my PC. Which should i purchase LCD TV or LCD monitor. Is LCD TV harmful for eyes as compared to LCD Monitor? Which is the best one LCD TV or LCD Monitor?

Werbung:

spuznick242

I think there is no difference. LCD monitor just has computer input so that you can plug your computer into it and an LCD TV doesnt. I'm not sure but just looking at TVs it seems like if its a monitor it has computer plug ins, a TV just has the normal TV imputs.

spuznick242

An LCD monitor is the same thing as an LCD TV it just doesnt have a TV tuner. An LCD Monitor is ment to be used with a computer but can be used as a TV. An LCD TV is ment to be used as a TV unless it has computer inputs, then it can be used as a monitor. I would suggest getting an LCD TV with computer inputs which is going to cost more but its worth it for the built in tuner. Unless you dont think you would watch TV on it then get the Monitor, or get a TV tuner intalled in your computer which is really worth it so you get the best of both TVs for the Monitor price.

mrman226

I think this might constitute as the most useless discussion ever. It reminds me of Monty Python

An LCD TV and an LCD monitor are the same thing.
Their ports and number of ports may vary, but they are usually the same price for the same size. If you're using it for a computer, don't get an LCD TV, unless you need audio/video input/outputs. Both LCDs could be used as a computer monitor, but if you are buying a TV, (obviously) go for the LCD TV

Werbung: