what is this thing called action replay?

beerbert

what is it cuz loads of people have been talking aout it does it mean u can watch stuff over again cuz thats what it sounds like?:confused1:

Werbung:

Rybo5000

It's essentially a cheat system that loads cheats into your games.

If you do choose to buy one please be aware it can delete your game saves and corrupt game files.

Kirby

Action Replay is a memory device (varies for each system) that holds certain save information that can alter your experience with any game. Most of the time it is actually a disc that you simply copy the information from the disc and save it on your memory card. From that you play the game you loaded codes onto and then you'll experience whatever you have loaded.

Now technically, all action replay is are a bunch of altered coding in a game, so it's pretty much modding without the risk of you blowing up your system. All the guys do that make action replay is take a game, see what they can do with it without destroying the game, and then put the coding on a disc or memory unit, copy, and then sell to stores. If you buy an Action Replay, it's pretty much buying mod service. It's not a bad thing though, I would never try modding unless I was absolutely sure I knew what I was doing.

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

what is it cuz loads of people have been talking aout it does it mean u can watch stuff over again cuz thats what it sounds like?:confused1:

exactly it is a item who get the best most curious things out of a game...now in other words ;) ...well...its pretty hard to explain but...if you put on youtube : action replay using or something like that u will see the difference about normal and real action replay