What Other Games Than CA Do You Play?

Werbung:

Love

Occasional WarRock, a few Wii games, and Halo 1-3 here and there.
Rock band/Guitar hero as well, gotta love them. :p

Love

guitar hero is fun. i dont have halo 3 wahhhh :(. i should get it with an xbox 360 though.

You have to love guitar hero, though I hate how it makes everyone think they entirely know EVERYTHING there is to know about "Metal/Rock/Glam/etc."
It pisses me off, the fact you've heard it doesn't mean you are it.

They have Halo 3 for other consoles besides the 360? Never knew that.

Roger117

halo 3 is only for xbox 360. and know people dont learn all about metal and stuff via just guitar hero. there is more to it.

Love

halo 3 is only for xbox 360. and know people dont learn all about metal and stuff via just guitar hero. there is more to it.

Oh, well you had me confused there, nearing 4AM, slept for a total of 3 hours in the past 2 and a half or so days.
So I'm drained.

I hear ya, but I've ran into countless people claiming they're "rockers" (I hate that term now, it's completely demeaned.) after playing Guitar Hero a few times.

IKilledYouIn1

I play Rockband Super Mario Sluggers and Spore. I like Rockband because I like to play the drums and stay in beat with the songs. I like Super Mario Sluggers because I enjoy Mario and baseball! I like Spore because well I don't know but it is sooooooo fun!

SPARTANZ77

i play a lot of halo 3 even though i dont have it lol i play i my friends house i really suck at halo 3 the only reason why i play it is becuase i am extremely good at thr forge thing if they ever did something like that on combat arms i absolutely piss my self with joy yeh like they would ever do that (sigh)

UnholyReaper

a few. Stepmania, i play on heavy (addiction), line rider (if u seen meh youtube channel youll know), lr 2b, bf 2 sometimes, fear, and sometimes worms 4 mayhem. also audiosurf when im BORED

Werbung: