What platform do you play Black Ops on PC, PS3, 360?

Soulwatcher

I have played Black Ops on all 3 system's but my system of choice is the PS3. I think most of the PS3 gamers are more laid back the 360 and PC players. When I play on PC or 360 I always get a negative KTDR. At lest I have a fighting chance when I play on PS3. ;)

Werbung:

dudey405

Xbox 360 ftw. I love the Xbox in so many ways....pause. The intense atmosphere really brings a challenge everyday, yet I still come out on top. ;)

daventodd123

I play Black Ops on Xbox 360 but I have not yet played it on any other consoles. If i were to play BO on any other platform, then i could have a definite answer for all of you :D

joebotz

I play on xbox mostly due to my friends who play and the pc i played till about 3rd prestige and i had about a 5.2 k/d so yea im better on pc but i play xbox.

MonkeyButt

I play Black Ops on the Ps3 simply because it is my console of choice. Mainly because most of my close friends have a Ps3 and we don't have to pay to play online. I really don't know what the difference between the Ps3 and the Xbox 360 is except for paying for online gaming and Halo.

ben123

xbox360 and pc. My friend uses the xim3 keyboard on his xbox360 and has the pc version. It's like having 2 pc versions.

Werbung:

bertorelli

PC only. I don't get how to play shooters comfortable on pad... I know that you can connect keyboard to console, but pads are strictly associated with them.