What platform do you play Black Ops on PC, PS3, 360?

Werbung:

Indyzx

I play it on my xbox 360, but not very often as it gets boring. The only thing I really enjoy about the game is the zombies.

Super Six 4

What annoys me is the contracts, because I don't play a lot, so it's not like I get mad skills-so I rarely buy any contracts, and if I do, there's a good chance I won't be able to get it. :(

radascars

I don't have the game yet but I played them before in PS3 and PC, I found it very difficult for me controlling them in PS3 unlike using a mouse and keyboard to navigate and kill its easier for me. Its because I got used to PC controls when it comes to FPS games rather than playing them in PS3 controllers that's why I pick PC when I play Black Ops.

KingManta

I play on the PC but its pretty laggy, my build is already pretty outdated and i should get a new pc or upgrade soon
I also play on the PC and it's too laggy to bear. It's quite strange since I can play CoD 4 and MW2 fine. But yeah, I played quite a bit of combat training on my PC, but barely played multiplayer/single player as they are too laggy.

Gamer

I prefer the good ol' PC, stable, no weird controls, and you actually have to aim yourself.
But I still prefer MW2, since like many others stated, the multiplayer mode kind of lags strangely, that's why I prefer MW2 or even CoD 4 (MW1), way easier to handle, and I found the people there are much nicer :p But that could be just me

will111

Hello Gamer Buddies!!!!!!!!!!!:)
I am playing black ops on my pc !!!!!!great fun to play this game!!!!!!!
I mostly play Black ops multiplayer because it is very much interesting to play with
different buddies!!!!!!!!!;)

Bridger Hammond

I have played Black Ops on all 3 system's but my system of choice is the PS3. I think most of the PS3 gamers are more laid back the 360 and PC players. When I play on PC or 360 I always get a negative KTDR. At lest I have a fighting chance when I play on PS3. ;)

Any shooter will be better on the pc. Sure you've got your xbox and ps3 fan boys but shooters are simply better with a keyboard and mouse.
Xbox players are generally assholes, ps3 players are generally more laid back and pc players aren't generally anything but moreso everything

bigkurita

I have played Black Ops on both PS3 and Xbox and in my opinion, I find it more fun on the Xbox. The players are more competitive and the controller has a better feel to it when shooting. The PS3 controller is a bit small and does not feel as smooth as an Xbox controller. For FPS games, it is always easier on the PC, but it is more fun playing on the large screen TV and more people to play with.

Werbung:

Acid409

I love playing on Xbox 360. I have tried it on PS3, but honestly and no offense to the PS3 players, but the majority of the people on PS3 suck really bad. I usually go about 1.5 to 2 k/d on xbox 360 and when I played it on PS3 I got bored because I could just run around killing and no one would kill me. So xbox 360 definitely has my vote.