What solidier are you?

Werbung:

CluelessJoe

Right now, I'm mostly a sniper. Being as I've only been playing about a week and haven't familiarized myself with the maps very well, I'm not that comfortable rushing, because I have no idea where I'm going :D

Also I'm not the most coordinated fella when it comes to all that running, jumping, and firing... Although, I'm much better at it in game, as opposed to, real life.

Thank you RESPAWN :D

InTheDark69

I am a Infantry oops you mean in the game lol :-P

I am a patient Wait for my team to die and wound the other team type of soldier, whats that called? :-P Oh a smart cookie

IKilledYouIn1

I am always rushing to finish a game so I always use my UZI. In my opinion the UZI is the best gun in Combat arms. First of all because it barely has recoil. Second of all it is so easy to get headshots with. Where ever you aim it shoots which means if you shoot at the head it won't go up and shoot at something else. Right now I am currently using a G36. It is a good gun but it has too much recoil. That's why I nought a silencer. But the thing is, silencers take off some damage. And I am always rushing to kill people. I have no patience!!!

Layzie

CTF: Rushing Sniper/Flag Carrier Support
OMA: Shotty Rusher
ELIM: Conservative Sniper [I don't camp, yet I don't rush]
S&D: Paced Attacker [I take my time and advance at a pace that I can clear rooms carefully with]

SPARTANZ77

i use the MAC-10 as my primary and usually run around killing people and if im on junk flea ( my favurite map ) ill stand on the platform upstairs at the large base and snipe people that try to run throuth the tunnel

I just either use a g36e or aug1.I only use a sniper in Snow Valley or CTF games.Mainly I just use the aug1 and rush the snipers in Snow Valley.

just a short message on your signature well you can get 1 for free by clicking on mine and it updates everytime you play combat arms ( this is not spam i am just telling him a tip) also i am personally a rifleman i use the MAC-10 and a sniper rifle

ChubaKiller

I'm a problem solver. I mostly play two towers and snow valley. In two towers, if you let the enemy get past the half way point, your team is in a bad position, and the game gets lopsided fast. I like to keep the game in check my ensuring the other team stays out of my teams side. I'll either be running sorties into the enemy spawn point to keep them distracted, or guarding that hallway thing in the middle of the map.

In snow valley, I play mostly CTF, and I try and keep the sniper spots clear if I'm on A team, and if I'm on B team I'll get up into that sniper tower and keep the area around the enemy flag clear so my team can get it.

I guess I'd be more accuraly described as a guardian?

Purpose-1

I just spray with an UZI or Mac. Spraying always gets me headshots. I throw random nades and always get kills. On maps like WaveRider or Two Towers I use a sniper. So what I actually do is snipe in big maps and spray in little maps.

Lamentingsun

For me im mostly a rusher. i like sniping, but it just the same as camping and i dont like camping much. youre basically sitting in one spot waiting for kills. it is way different if you are a sniper rusher. Larry comes to mind, he is an excellent sniper using the L96 as his primary weapon.

my weapon of choice for rushing, a shot gun...it just feels awesome wielding one...XD

Werbung:

jklp44

i tried camping once but got so bored i decided to go and pwn.as it turned out everyone had went other way (snowvalley) so i grabbed their flag and scored^_^