What solidier are you?

Werbung:

Phoenix Wright

I am an all-around guy : I snipe, I camp occasionally, I rush, I go suicide-bomb...However, I hate spawn camping, since that always seems to draw insults from others. In Junk Flea, I'll go grenade-crazy, rushing in to spawn points, and throwing nades on myself, as a suicide bomber. In other maps, I'm usually more rational.

shawnaw2

hm i also a all-rounder
but i prefer knifing around (duno y but i get high kills at junk flea knifing SOMETIMES)
shooting long-medium range with ar is also fun

john66

I just like to go sneaky. Take out snipers from behind and such. Running and gunning for me is kind of a last resort. I like to keep everything at medium. Not long and not face to face.

spuznick242

I usually only have AR's equiped like the ak74u and the m416 but when I do snipe I like to use the M24. At some maps I play at like two towers I can usually counter snipe with an ak74u and do fairly well. But i really like closing the distance and using a hit and run style of fighting.

Wolves25

I use an smg but usually snipe the fk out of anyone lol
I commonly run around if im not doing to hot sniping that game

rocktrns

I'm kind of like a spy I hide up then sneak up behind people and kill them,but I observe then kill. I'm best with small guns such as the p90 and I like nades yes I'm a Nader noob.

FurinKazan42

MAC-10 FTW. It is so super powered, except for the rate at which it loses ammo, and headshots are ?ber-frequent. Solution to ammo problem? Buy two!

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

I'm kind of like a spy I hide up then sneak up behind people and kill them,but I observe then kill. I'm best with small guns such as the p90 and I like nades yes I'm a Nader noob.

YEAH dude....im more of the tactical kind...the headshot noob of the ECHO server lol, i end up each match with almost 20 HS....the point is i go into the hotzones and look for cool hiding spots...and feed my M16...