What ya listening to these days

Werbung:

Intro

SamSeed said:
Muddy Waters??? Was that a REDMAN CD?

It almost feels blasphemous to hear that album spoken of in such a way.

I let you slide on account of it being accidental and innocent.

That shit is hip-hop classic.

8)

MeanMugginFool

Went to a concert tonight that featured two pretty horrible bands (Monty Are I and Cute Is What We Aim For) and Jack's Mannequin, which is a band featuring Andrew McMahon of Something Corporate. They definetly put on a great, high energy show. One thing I thought was tight was the setlist was the same as the CD, which is something I have rarely experiened, and they played a few Something Corporate songs and a cover of "Dreams" by the Everly Brothers. If they happen to be in your town, grab some food during the first 2 bands and catch JM.

Hetfield14

Armin van Buuren
DJ Tiesto
Filo & Peri
Blank & Jones
Above and Beyond
Gabriel & Dresden
Ferry Corsten
Benny Benassi/Benassi Bros.

And countless others in the Trance/House field, if anyone else is big into this besides me and Loudboy, IM me at Hetfield14. Nice to be able to talk about music with someone, I'm sure Loudboy wouldn't mind either, lol.

Also...

Arch Enemy
Dimmu Borgir
Old Man's Child
Metallica
Children of Bodom
Kamelot
Soilwork
In Flames
Sonata Arctica
Lost Horizon

And many others (but not countless) in the Death/Thrash/Gothic/Black/Melodic Death metal field.

Also...

Eve 6
AC/DC
Some punk
Some lighter rock
Some pop

Deviant

Picked up A Crow Left of the Murder by Incubus, definatley different, but I think I dig it. Been on an Incubus, Keller Williams, Dispatch, and old school 311 kick lately.

MeanMugginFool

Incubus is one of my favorite bands, every single one of their albums has been a diffrerent kind of sound, and I have loved every single one. Also, they put on a kickass live show.

SamSeed

Intro said:
SamSeed said:
Muddy Waters??? Was that a REDMAN CD?

It almost feels blasphemous to hear that album spoken of in such a way.

I let you slide on account of it being accidental and innocent.

That shit is hip-hop classic.

8)

As much as i like RED (especially him being from NJ) his albums are full of 5 good songs and the rest are high babbling.. ;-)

Now when he teams up with Meth, Ill rock that all day.

Werbung:

Ind3lible

New J Dilla EP The Shining. E=Mc2 wins.

10269_b.jpg