Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Quarantine

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Capture the Flag

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Codi69

What Your Favorite Game Mode? You can select more than 1.

lol why would you want people to select more than one? It totally defeats the purpose of the entire thread :rolleyes:

Anyways, I picked Elimination because it's a mode where many dynamics take place.

It's a lot like capture the flag in that respect, except that if you're paired up with noobs, you can still do enough to have a decent game by yourself.

Capture the flag for instance fails if you're on a noob infested team, because you're going to get slaughtered in about two minutes. Five minutes if they decide to hold out on the last flag to get more kills :p

NoMercy

I was split between one man army and elimination, one man army is good on small maps whereas elimination is good on the medium/large size maps.

spuznick242

I really like elimanation which is what I do when I'm just playing, then comes s and d which i use to do with my old clan alot.

triforce776

lol why would you want people to select more than one? It totally defeats the purpose of the entire thread :rolleyes:

Anyways, I picked Elimination because it's a mode where many dynamics take place.

It's a lot like capture the flag in that respect, except that if you're paired up with noobs, you can still do enough to have a decent game by yourself.

Capture the flag for instance fails if you're on a noob infested team, because you're going to get slaughtered in about two minutes. Five minutes if they decide to hold out on the last flag to get more kills :p

I made it so you can select more than one because you might be have a few modes that are your favorite

rocktrns

At the moment it is Quarantine
Its fun its like playing tag.
I use to like Capture the flag,but every since they made Quarantine I haven't played anything else.

CraZyHanD

Your favorite mode changes.... right now mine is Quarantine but ask me again in the next week or 2, most likely it's going to change.

BobPwnsNoobs

I love Search & Destroy. It requires full attention and wise wits and the use of combinations. Bravo needs the precism to gaurd and defend each site. While Alpha has to think a step ahead to prepare for the planting of the bomb. Bravo needs the brains to defuse and cover the defuser. It requires full team work!

Unlike elimination where you just kill other players, or Capture the Flag where you just sit in your base , waiting for an enemy to come. Or spy hunt where you all just rush for one intel and the power of super spy. Quarantine is simply run and gun and escape. Fireteam is getting boring since it's the same thing every time. Or one man army , which is pretty much everyone for him self.

da_kachman

I like search and destory because it takes teamwork and concentration beat the other team. Also...if u die u can help ur team by telling the places u died and stuff

Codi69

Unlike elimination where you just kill other players, or Capture the Flag where you just sit in your base , waiting for an enemy to come. Or spy hunt where you all just rush for one intel and the power of super spy. Quarantine is simply run and gun and escape. Fireteam is getting boring since it's the same thing every time. Or one man army , which is pretty much everyone for him self.

lol to be fair, One Man Army is awesome because of the fact it's everyone out for themselves. That way you don't have to hear noobs ***** about others because they simply don't have time to lol. Also it's probably the best indicators or who the best players are (assuming they're all around the same rank.) Anybody can go 45 and 10 in elimination if they have a good team. One Man Army is great for reality checks.

dumb-dumb

What is the point of playing modes that are full of hackers/glitchers and your KDR constantly goes down because of them? Sorry, but I'll stick with Fireteam.

Werbung: