• Quarantine

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Capture the Flag

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Yeah.. the noobs crowd around the window as if the zombies couldn't hit them but they COULD.. that's why i HATE that gametype

Yeah, It's gone down in my favor, but I'll play it if more non noobs play it.

I hate it, when they accidentally leave a player outside in the office, how some noobs actually SHOOT the glass! OMFG! WHAT THE F ARE YOU DOING?! THAT ONLY MAKES IT EASIER FOR THE ZOMBIES!! lol

spuznick242

If anything I'll play with the zombies at two towers only because I know that place like the back of my hand. I dont really like any other map only because two towers is so big and has so many places to go. I can get anyone just about anywhere other than noobs who go up on the roof above the stairs that go to the roof. But I dont play it all the much because you dont get any good gp or xp for the time its worth.

spuznick242

Yea I know what you mean I'm problubly one of them.
My spelling is getting worst.

Lol. It could be worst. You could have said something along the lines of. Yea i no wat u meen im problubly one fo dem. My speling is geting badder. Now that would be "badder", but a few mix ups isn't bad.

cvspartan101

They should make more maps for fireteam because it's really starting to get boring beating extreme over and over and over and over and over and over and over * 3 hours later* and over and over... anyways you get my point

E

Elite SEAL

They should make more maps for fireteam because it's really starting to get boring beating extreme over and over and over and over and over and over and over * 3 hours later* and over and over... anyways you get my point

I definitely get your point. They should make another one that's maybe like a depot, and you have to sabotage stuff and gather intel for extra points.

cvspartan101

You know what would be cool... if they made another map for fireteam and in one part of it... you and your teammates get in like a big jeep and kill enemies while in it... that would be sick

E

Elite SEAL

You know what would be cool... if they made another map for fireteam and in one part of it... you and your teammates get in like a big jeep and kill enemies while in it... that would be sick

I'm going to say that it would be cool, except for the fact that Nexon would never do that -they seem more focused on sending this game to hell.

If Nexon were to introduce vehicles and vehicle friendly maps, I wouldn't object.

cvspartan101

I'm going to say that it would be cool, except for the fact that Nexon would never do that -they seem more focused on sending this game to hell.

If Nexon were to introduce vehicles and vehicle friendly maps, I wouldn't object.

Lol the only vehicle friendly map so far is snow valley.. since it is the only one sort of big enough...Lol imagine if they put tanks in Snow Vally... good bye snypers

E

Elite SEAL

Lol the only vehicle friendly map so far is snow valley.. since it is the only one sort of big enough...Lol imagine if they put tanks in Snow Vally... good bye snypers

yup, all you'd see is people running around with LAWS and specs with Grenade Launchers.

Hey, that reminds me, imo the LAW should have like 1 pretty good rocket, cause I'm reading "Black Hawk Down" and one of the guys has a LAW, and he uses it on a heavy machine gun emplacement, but it misses, and so then he has to use his M203 (which blows the "Sammies" to kingdom come), and so that makes me think that they only have 1 rocket for the LAW, unless you carry reloads. Then again, it is a video game, so idk...

E

Elite SEAL

Then you would need a anti tank gun. hey that would be cool.

lol, an AT gun? I don't think they make those anymore, there are heavy machine guns with AP rounds like this one Russian MG, but otherwise RPG's AT4's and LAW's are basically the only AT weapons.

cvspartan101

yup, all you'd see is people running around with LAWS and specs with Grenade Launchers.

Hey, that reminds me, imo the LAW should have like 1 pretty good rocket, cause I'm reading "Black Hawk Down" and one of the guys has a LAW, and he uses it on a heavy machine gun emplacement, but it misses, and so then he has to use his M203 (which blows the "Sammies" to kingdom come), and so that makes me think that they only have 1 rocket for the LAW, unless you carry reloads. Then again, it is a video game, so idk...

I watched the movie and read the book... it's an exciting and sad movie at the same time(well not that sad except at some points)

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I watched the movie and read the book... it's an exciting and sad movie at the same time(well not that sad except at some points)

yeah, I'm at the point where the origional convoy got shot to hell and they put out the second convoy but it's going all over the place and they put out the "D -Boys" and Rangers in the ground force but they are pinned down and had to call in air support.

Know what you mean, it's exciting and sad.