whats so good about wow?

Roger117

i have three friends at my school is Australia would like wow (or world of warcraft). 1 of them absoulutely love it. i just don't see what's so good about it? i saw screenshots of the game and the graphics look like S***. what makes the game worse that you have to pay for it and yet many still get sucked in. what are everybody elses opinions are?

Werbung:

Roger117

i know. what's the point of leveling all the way to 70 and paying $40 for two months? some people get so addicted they let their child die.

Legend

It appeals to them. Not sure if it would appeal to me, -shudders at having to pay for games-...And it's just really really really famous.

Ekryptik

It is extremely addicting and fun.

For those who NEVER played WoW and are hating on it - please don't flame it for such a reason as "I SAW A SS" or "YOU GT 2 PAYYY"

Roger117

i played it at my friends party and i was looking at his 'inventory' and was deciding which 'spell' to cast against a opponent. problem is he inventory had like 100 spells all together and i was like what? jumped off in like 5 minutes after playing it.

Love

I played WOW for about 5 minutes.
Then I decided never to play again.
Worse than RuneScape, and RuneScape consists of 9 year olds.
How do you get addicted to a game so, dull?
A game where you are meant to complete quests?
Boooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnngggggg.

I don't see how people can play WOW/MapleStory.
I used to play RuneScape, which used to be half decent.
I would only Stake/Pk.
Look up Bloody_Natas, those who still play.

Werbung:

Love

i played it at my friends party and i was looking at his 'inventory' and was deciding which 'spell' to cast against a opponent. problem is he inventory had like 100 spells all together and i was like what? jumped off in like 5 minutes after playing it.

I don't see how people can get addicted to it.
I hear a few kids have killed themselves as "sacrifices" for the "WOW Gods"
There's a video on a addicted teen:

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8hfK3RQs2g[/TTYOUTUBE]