whats so good about wow?

Roger117

and they even remember excatly what people say in wow like "you have to be exaltered (not sure if you spellt it that way) by the night elfs of darnasis (don't know what the hell that is)."

And also some people pick a night elf with no amour over real p*** (only did that for good thought for other users).

Werbung:

Roger117

I don't see how people can get addicted to it.
I hear a few kids have killed themselves as "sacrifices" for the "WOW Gods"
There's a video on a addicted teen:

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8hfK3RQs2g[/TTYOUTUBE]

lol now that kid is really addicted. and hey that show is on daily in Australia.

Love

lol now that kid is really addicted. and hey that show is on daily in Australia.

There's been multiple accounts where children took their own lives due to a video game.
If I were the parent, I would sue.
That's quite, well. Nerve racking, to make a game so addictable, your child has to kill himself as a sacrifice/"be with the gods."

It was? Well that's rad I guess.
You ought to pay em a visit? Haha

SpIkE_JoNzE

-, as i have seen it is very addictive lol, once i read tha a korean guy played 53 hours continously, and he was found dead....dam, what addiction can cause...

Roger117

gah...... i dont think these people have heard of the sun, outdoors or sport. it seems to me that all they know is chat language (aka 1337speak) and WoW refernces.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeahman youre right, my girlfrien used to say:

"IF YOU PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT, YOUR LIFE.....IS OVER"

I thinks she's right because, man that is very addictive, i prefer playing, EVE, you have to pay too, but hell, its just for fun....i will not waste my life with WoW...but, lets face it it has caughted my eye for a moment....

thnks

Roger117

no problem. even for every game including CA, play it in moderation. take a break every 30 minutes or so to rest the eyes, neck, back, arms etc and go outside to play some soccer, basketball, Gridiron or whatever you want, even a 15 min walk around the block. it does you and your body a favour.

cyr1s196

wow

hey u say that wow has bad graphics you must be retarted the graphics are great
i cant even belive you would say that. the graphics are freaken sweet the best that i have seen in a massive multiplayer online game in forever. i dont mean to bust on another game but the graphics on runescape are bad but it still is a fun game to play
even if they do have bad graphics some of the games are still fun to play:)

IceDragon

I tried the 10-day trial and I will say it was fun but it wasn't addicting for me. I did like playing it but it was very confusing lol.

Love

I tried the 10-day trial and I will say it was fun but it wasn't addicting for me. I did like playing it but it was very confusing lol.

I tried the trial, and I wasn't impressed.
RPG's isn't my thing I suppose.
Someone want to explain the point of the game?
Finishing quests...?
How's that addicting..?

superwii60

i tried to get into the mmorpg stuff but in the end its the same thing over and over again just gets tiring, an for the graphics on WoW id say that they are around halo graphics setting on low with now shadows or anything else...and the idea of first having to buy the game then the expasion packs if u havent yet then paying for monthly membership is bullsh**. never played it never gonna, and if a friend of mine is playin it ill smash thr computer and beat the cr** out of them

Werbung:

Time Glitch

I legitly tried WoW for 10 days because someone wanted me to write a review on it for them, and they were willing to give me a 10 day trial for me to use.

As far as I could tell, its your average MMORPG that for some reason you have to pay for. It has nothing that any other free MMO doesn't have, only you have to PAY for WoW. The only thing that I could potentially see as being a positive is the absolutley MASSIVE ammounts of players. But that usually bubbles down to about a dozen intelligent people and half a billion degenerate (Not unlike Halo 3).

On top of the obviously generic gameplay and skill system, the graphics are god aweful. And I mean god aweful compared to other free MMOs. Blizzard, a multi-billion dollar company, couldn't find the time and money to build a better looking games, but 10 nerds in their basement could somehow throw together a game like Silkroad or Air Rivals that looks and plays about 100x better.

Many people told me that the game gets better when you get to lvl 70, and it's better along the way when I play with friends. My question and response is as follows: Why would I pay 20 dollars a month to be slapped in the face repeatedly with bad, boring gameplay in the persuit of a game that at some distant time in the future maybe might be good, and while I'm at it, surround myself with other people who are doing the exact same thing?

I honestly think the time would be better spent if we all baught $10 baseball bats and sat in front of our computers repeatedly bashing our heads in while complaining to each other on Skype about how much it hurts.