Whats the best Game Boy Advance games?

Werbung:

radascars

Pokemon would hit the spot as they have many versions you can choose to play.
But the best game I ever played in GBA is Golden Sun 1 & 2 because this game made GBA move to the next level. Very challenging game and puzzles to finish the game. This is really a great game.

wendellvan

I can't say which GBA games is the best since everyone has their own personal favorites but if I were to be asked what mine would be, I'll be naming a couple of titles. Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Fusion, Legend of Zelda the Minish Cap, Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald and Advance war. There's too many amazing titles on the GBA and I can't even name half of it.

Chance

I would say it's safe to say that Pokemon make some of the best games no matter what handheld it is on.
When I owned my GBA I loved playing Pokemon and Dragonball Z games. That's pretty much all I ever played.

Chance

I have to agree with most of all here, Pokemon is really well done and you should have a lot of fun playing it.

It's always been a major seller. Pokemon just makes for a great portable game and Nintendo knows it. That's why there are multiple games made for each handheld.

Shepherd337

Pokemon really stands out as possibly the best games on the little handheld. Some other really great games are of course Golden Sun, the Final Fantasy remakes, and if you want a different kind of rpg Riviera: The Promised Land is also really fun to play. You also can't go wrong with the Fire Emblem series.

wendellvan

I would say it's safe to say that Pokemon make some of the best games no matter what handheld it is on.
When I owned my GBA I loved playing Pokemon and Dragonball Z games. That's pretty much all I ever played.

Have to agree on you. There's really something about Pokemon that even guys my age (20+) or even older still gets hooked up with it. I don't know if it's the cute critters, the grinding, the multiplayer features, the gotta catch em' all motto, the insane Pokedex list or just all of the above :D

omarfw

I like your style man! I forgot all about Summon Knight. I agree it is a deffinate buy if you are an RPG/action adventure lover.

Yet somehow it is so unknown in the RPG world. I suppose because it was GBA exclusive. I've never heard of anyone else ever playing it.

wendellvan

Yet somehow it is so unknown in the RPG world. I suppose because it was GBA exclusive. I've never heard of anyone else ever playing it.

Actually, I'm currently playing the GBA game Summon Knight: Swordcraft Story on my PSP using an emulator. Kinda weird since I have finished the 2nd title around 3 years ago and now I'm here playing the first one. This game is really great and I can say that this is on par with the old Tales franchises which uses the side-scrolling battle system. Also, the way you get your summon kinda affects the story so their are some sort of uniqueness in every players data.

omarfw

Actually, I'm currently playing the GBA game Summon Knight: Swordcraft Story on my PSP using an emulator. Kinda weird since I have finished the 2nd title around 3 years ago and now I'm here playing the first one. This game is really great and I can say that this is on par with the old Tales franchises which uses the side-scrolling battle system. Also, the way you get your summon kinda affects the story so their are some sort of uniqueness in every players data.

Yeah I played through the first one to completion with every different summon. I love dynamic story lines.

Werbung:

Jessi

I would have to say just about any of the Mario games available. If if you're not a huge fan of the original Mario games, there are enough varieties that usually there's something for everyone.

I was never into the Pokemon games, but I know a lot of other people are.