What's With the AK-47?

Werbung:

NoMercy

Many new NX items render the ak 47 practically useless in comparison to other guns, which are cheaper as well as a bit better imo.

Voidghost

The AK-47 is still good, its just that it has been downgraded several times by Nexon, and other guns beat it in short(SMG),medium(AR, like G36/M14), long(Sniper) ranges. You just need to know how to use it well now that Nexon changed it. You should get a AK-103(or a gold one, really shiny,*stares at one for a minute*):D

cvspartan101

The AK-47 is still good, its just that it has been downgraded several times by Nexon, and other guns beat it in short(SMG),medium(AR, like G36/M14), long(Sniper) ranges. You just need to know how to use it well now that Nexon changed it. You should get a AK-103(or a gold one, really shiny,*stares at one for a minute*):D

Yeah.. I picked up a Gold AK-103 ingame and I was all :eek::eek::eek:

Jordan B

Lol, I also noticed something, and it's not to do with the nx items.

I'm pretty sure they've done something to do with the recoil, which wouldn't surprise me, it's server side.

john66

The ak-47's recoil never has been a problem for me. Heck scoped in it's not as bad as other guns. People just arn't using it as often because of the other options. I don't buy it because other guns can do what it can do and more. ;)

NoMercy

Yeah...I always found the AK to be rounded off fairly well, but that was it's downfall. it never really excelled in anything.

Werbung: