Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fireteam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quarantine

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

spuznick242

I like elimination the most only because its really team oriented unlike anything else other than CFT or SAD but elimination is simple, just kill with your team.

Dunbarr

Fireteam, has an actual mission requiring teamwork, this is what Combat Arms should be. No hackers killing me at spawn points, or aimbots etc.......

RussianSniper

Well, even though i play elimination 90% of the time, i enjoy CTF better because it requires more strategy and teamwork than plain old elimination. If CTF was more common id play it more often, and i like never create rooms. However, ctf can be a real pain in the a$$ if you have a noob team. i get a noob team 80% of the time, like in death room ctf because my team keeps going up the stairs and get naded over and over again...i mean they like don't learn...

oKIINGo

I like fireteam the best, I really love co-op games and also I think that Quarantine will be very good after Nexon fixes it

Seawied

CTF all the way. Its the only part of the game with any real strategy or teamwork. I hate how Nexon has punished CTF though with the minimum 3v3 to start for CTF.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

pretty much elim. Quarantine is probably my 2nd favorite now -since it's not as hard.

I'll do 1 man army every so often