Whats your favourite class

Werbung:

Slartibartfast

Commando all the way, rifle and pistol, no knifing.

And i wouldn´t say its overepowered, just overplayed. Commando can be quite a nuiasance if your team doesn´t have one to mark/snipe them off, but once the aren´t free to run around, its quite easy to take them down.

Industry

Slartibartfast said:
Commando all the way, rifle and pistol, no knifing.

And i wouldn´t say its overepowered, just overplayed. Commando can be quite a nuiasance if your team doesn´t have one to mark/snipe them off, but once the aren´t free to run around, its quite easy to take them down.

Exactly, Commandos that aren't sniping are doing a pretty big disservice to their team.

The other classes have hard counters to the knife, and outgun non-snipe Commando weapons. Definitely not overpowered, but your team will feel the burn if you have no Commandos of your own to counter-snipe.

Slartibartfast

Well, even commandoes can usualy get knifers down. If you hear that "poof-sound" just switch to pistol, mark and shoot them in their face, and throw trap in the way if necessary.

ElectrifieD

I like all 3 classes, but definitely the one that I enjoy playing the most is Gunner, and in my opinion it is also the most challengeing class.

Werbung: