When his team says he's hacking........bye bye

Puppet

On sunday we were playing Dust and I was the only admin on the server. I started to get flooded with requests from this one players own team to ban him because he was hacking. I think it's admirable that the team was willing to forsake their lead player knowing that they would likely start losing afterward. I have a policy that if your own team is screaming to kick you, you're gone. I won't even observe you if I get multiple complaints because at a minimum, it will level the playing field and everyone has more fun when the teams are level. Admit it, if you are getting stats because your lead player is hacking, you don't really have as much fun as when you work as a team with good strategy and no shit up your sleeve. I love Punx and would like to make this server one where you feel comfortable that you are playing against excellent players, not excellent hack downloaders. Why didn't I mention his name? I'm damn near 50 years old and can't remember it. He had some outrageous score though that even the gods would be impressed with.

Werbung:

Fenire

his name is right on the tip of my toungue if i could just... arg. but yes puppet he ruined my 8 for 1 with his 27 for 1

Dirty

yeah

kill him... even with no cheats, 27 and 1 is something that happens once in a blue moon.

all the time......HACKS

sorry dont care how good ya are, if you pull of 27 and 1 all the time in a pub with 24 people, you hack. too many bullets fling around for that!

Werbung: