When I get my wii, should I sell my Gamecube?

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

Well, I just saw some Gamecubes on ebay, and usually people sell stuff for a lot of money on there, but Gamecubes are only selling for at most $45. I might not sell my Gamecube because by the time I end up selling it/trading it in, I might only get like $5 from it!

On a different subject, does the action replay for the wii have gamecube game codes on it? Because if it did, then I wouldn't need to worry about the Action Replay.

Hyrules007

Jesusdragon737 said:
On a different subject, does the action replay for the wii have gamecube game codes on it? Because if it did, then I wouldn't need to worry about the Action Replay.

There isn't an Action Replay out yet for the Wii. However, when it does come out, it's said be not compatible with Gamecube games so you would need to purchase it separately. I'm hoping that's not going to be the case...

Jesusdragon737

Hyrules007 said:
There isn't an Action Replay out yet for the Wii. However, when it does come out, it's said be not compatible with Gamecube games so you would need to purchase it separately. I'm hoping that's not going to be the case...

Yeah, on Gamefaqs.com in the description of the Wii Action Replay they say that there are going to be many updates for all the new games coming out and stuff, so I'm sure they could update it to work with GC games. That would be cool.

KenshinHomaru

I wouldn't sell it just because I collect game consoles. But if you don't have a Gameboy Player, or use an Action Reply, and don't care about collecting, then I guess you should sell it.

Werbung: