Where are you from?

Werbung:

spuznick242

It gets pretty cold where I live. I've already had my hair become ice because I was outside for "too long" but it was only like 15 min. I've already got 2 feet of snow over 24hrs and had no power for 6 days. Acctually it was over christmas a few years ago, but thats nothing compared to the frozen tundra.

BossMaroni

It gets pretty cold where I live. I've already had my hair become ice because I was outside for "too long" but it was only like 15 min. I've already got 2 feet of snow over 24hrs and had no power for 6 days. Acctually it was over christmas a few years ago, but thats nothing compared to the frozen tundra.

Frozen hair is always fun, isn't it?

It really only gets SUPERCOLD for a couple weeks every year here. I mean, sure it's COLD in the winter, but that usually means in the -10 to 20 degree range. During the worst times, we'll get a 1-2 week period where the high temperature during the day is -20. I'd call that cold. :eek:)

But I'm a freak. I hate the heat. 70 degrees is too warm for me. I'll be out playing disc golf in shorts and a sweatshirt when it's 45 degrees.

garygofast

I was back there for a vaction several years ago in august went to lake Pucaway it was about 90 degrees very unsual for there I was in the lodge saying how nice it was and the folks ask me if I was from the desert I said ya .
Lol the peeps are great back their.

E

Elite SEAL

So you guys are all northerners? I'm not really sure what Ohio counts as.

lolz, it does imo. I forgot if I already posted here, but I'm from Kyiv (or Kiev for Russian I believe), Ukraine, and I came over here in 2000, and I live in Fresno, California -great budget we have here, jk lol.

spuznick242

So you guys are all northerners? I'm not really sure what Ohio counts as.

Well I live an hour or so car ride north of Philly, PA. So I'd counsider Ohio as northern, but I live in the mountains which makes everything worst. Wind speeds get up to 35mph in the winter. It acctually blew the siding off my house a few times it gets so windy, Where as Ohio is mostly flat, so you dont get nearly as bad winds, but I'd say its pretty far north.

Werbung:

BossMaroni

I was back there for a vaction several years ago in august went to lake Pucaway it was about 90 degrees very unsual for there I was in the lodge saying how nice it was and the folks ask me if I was from the desert I said ya .
Lol the peeps are great back their.

Yeah, it's a pretty good place to live. The summer humidity is a killer though. We usually get a month-long strech of 90 degree weather, which I hate.