Where the hell has everyone been the past few days?

Deviant

Where the hell has everyone been? The server has been empty the past few nights and when it isnt, theres like 10 people on and no PuNx. Today I played for about 45 minutes 1 vs 1 with the same person. He claimed he was #1 on the server for 2 weeks under the name Johnny Cash (I doubt it). At office I beat him like 18 - 5 and at Dust 2 it was like 18-10, not bad but he started callin me a hacker b/c I get alot of hs. It's not hard in a 1 vs 1 match. This is a very pointless story to tell but I'm bored. The point is though, I played 1 vs 1 after the first fag left for about 15 more minutes. Then he lagged out and I said fuck it. Did i mention I ran around alone on office and Dust for about 15 minutes? I guess I'm tryin to say, "Where is everyone, regulars and PuNx?" I miss you all! Quit callin for those carseat adaptable dildos that you see on late night television and start playin some cz or css!

Werbung:

Ind3lible

I've been around. To be honest I've pretty much only been playin source. I know Dirty is now on a quest to make the perfect source map and Defender is movin. I'm sure once we get the source server up, we'll all be killin each other again. DIE BITCHES......DIE!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Dirty

Word

Yo dudes,

I have been map making, and playing source. I hope our server is up ASAP, but Defender is a busy fucker I am sure. When it does come around I am sure the life will be reborn. Also, damn straright my map should be on our server, maybe not in rotation but on there.
peace

Werbung:

Defender

It may be slow for a month or two until I get source back up and running on the new server. I am moving as mentioned before. We been around a long time now and once before we had a "slow" period but we always bounce back. When 1.5 went to 1.6 there was an ackward time and now from CZ to CSS will again be a little odd. Once we are fully source it will be all good and gravy.