• Metroid Prime 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil 4

• Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

• Total voters

gamelover15

I liked the first Metroid Prime, so I wanted to get MP3.
However, I heard RE4 was great, and I want to play more RE games (Tried RE2, but I'd perfer and FPS)
RE:UC just looks appealing because it's a rail-on shooter

Which one should I get first?

Werbung:

killman360

If you are looking for a major FPS, then I would go with Metroid, although metroid actually is a puzzle adventure game with shooting involved. RE:4 is not even a FPS shooter to begin with so that isn't much of a choice, and umbrella chronicles is as you said a rail shooter which would be a good choice as well, but it is not the complete FPS experience. But if you are ever looking for just an action packed shooting game, go with RE:4:thumbup1:.

LinkHylian

no fuss,no excuses,just one answer:
GET RESIDENT EVIL:UMBRELLA CHRONICLES.
man I love the full name
(I got to admit though,it's a tough choice between the three because their all really good)

Jesusdragon737

Didn't you forget about a game? MoH: Heroes 2. It's said to be a really good game. Although MP3 is still said to be better. I haven't played any of these games, though, unfortunately. :(

gamelover15

RE: Which FPS: MP3 - RE4 - UC

Jesusdragon737 said:
Didn't you forget about a game? MoH: Heroes 2. It's said to be a really good game. Although MP3 is still said to be better. I haven't played any of these games, though, unfortunately. :(

Yeah, I've heard of it, but I never really got into war games. Believe me, I thought they look awesome, but I just never got around to play one.

Werbung: