1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Which of these games should I buy???

Discussion in 'Microsoft Xbox and other MS consoles' started by Dead~r1sInG~Add1ct, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Dead~r1sInG~Add1ct

Dead~r1sInG~Add1ct New Member

- Metro 2033

- (pre-order) Splinter Cell: Conviction

- (pre-order) Fallout: New Vegas

2. Master_7

Master_7 Member

I usually go read the reviews on the games before I buy.

3. garygofast

garygofast Active Member

Definently check the reviews first

if there is a demo check that out too that realy helps

4. Dead~r1sInG~Add1ct

Dead~r1sInG~Add1ct New Member

Well, I was wanting other ppls opinions on these games/demos though i thought convictions demos was awesome...and metro 2033 reminds me of Fallout 3, and Fallout: NV is a Fallout game.

5. Master_7

Master_7 Member

Go checkout the new Ghost Recon game... looks interesting... I'm waiting for Crysis 2...

6. Popescu Radu

Popescu Radu New Member

I would reccomend you to buy Splinter Cell Conviction if you hadn't done that yet, because I love the Splinter Cell series, I don't know about you though. Check the reviews, check YouTube always before making a decision to buy a game. This is only my opinion.

7. Colour

Colour Member

New Vegas would be better in my opinion because the other fall outs were great to play

8. iebo00

iebo00 Member

New Vegas is the better game of those options. Interesting storyline and fun gameplay. If you're not sure about a game, look for a local place where you can rent games.

9. msuccess

msuccess New Member

These are totally different types of games really, Fallout is an RPG. I'm thinking of buying the PC version if it goes on sale, I loved the original version but wasn't sure I wanted more of it. I'm glad to hear you liked it.

10. radascars

radascars Member

I would choose Splinter Cell because the mark & execute system is probably the most controversial change to the Splinter Cell series. You can tag or "mark" enemies, putting a big arrow over their heads and then executing them with the press of a button. So long as the mark is red, you are guaranteed a kill. As it's described, this would seem like a "win" button that would make Splinter Cell too easy. Far from it. You have to work to earn the right to execute. Use it once and you must perform another stealth takedown to activate the execution option again. More importantly, executing does not equal "stealthily execute." If you aren't careful, you can easily expose yourself to enemies when you enter execution mode. There are often more enemies than you could ever mark, so it's not as if you run through tagging and killing with ease.