Which to buy.. PS3 or 360

Werbung:

Sousanator

Having owning both systems I can say this. The 360 is a lot more fun online because everyone has microphone, and uses it. It also has achievement and gamerscore which I like. The only thing is I'm not a fan of the controller, I'm always scared when I turn my console on, and a lot of people online are d*cks. I don't consider having to pay for LIVE is a bad thing, since its $50 for a year, which works out to 12 cents a day, which is hardly anything.

With PS3, since not everyone has a mic, it's a lot more quiet and theres less communication, which isn't good for strategy/teamwork games. The GUI is a lot more simpler and easy for anyone to understand. And with the release of HOME coming very soon, the PS3 will also have in-game XMB and a new innovative way to interact with your friends and people around the world with your avatar character.

In the long run it depends on what games you like, because even if a system is uber-great, if you don't like any of the games on it then you just wasted $400 for a pretty interface.

For me, I enjoy my PS3 more since I'm not the hugest FPS fan.

kevmaster

I would rather get a PS3 for the great graphics and better games like Resistance 2 coming out. Plus, most of the games that come out for XBOX 360 come out for PS3 anyway.

pkf0rtzh4ar

well first the playstation 3 was better than the xbox 360 but it costed $600. so sega took some items out of the playstation3 to make it look cheaper while it costed sega the same. since those items are cutted out the play station 3 isn't that good anymore and the xbox 360 will be better

Sousanator

well first the playstation 3 was better than the xbox 360 but it costed $600. so sega took some items out of the playstation3 to make it look cheaper while it costed sega the same. since those items are cutted out the play station 3 isn't that good anymore and the xbox 360 will be better
What??
I'll assume you just happened to spell Sony incorrectly every time.
Anyways, SONY took out PS2 backwards compatibility, with really isn't needed for a 'next-gen' system. That is all they took out. Its still the same PS3 since when it first came out.

LinkHylian

I would get a PS3 because the PS3 can play both PS2 games (some) and PSone games where as with the xbox360,you can only play xbox games.also you can connect the PSP to the PS3 and activate remote play which you can't do on the xbox360 because microsoft haven't made an xbox portable yet.and also the PS3 has an virual community called 'Home' which you can meet up with other people.

Kirby

I've played both consoles, however I own a 360.

I would get a PS3 if I had a large surplus of money, which I don't. I like the nice graphics and everything, but I truly haven't seen too many games on it in which I can get on the 360 or isn't even interesting to start out. All in all, I don't have enough money to buy the system and it's $70 games. I'm not that rich.

Werbung: