Which Wc3 hero are you?

Werbung:

Fudgie

You are a gargantuan Tauren Chieftain, adept at absorbing damage and melee combat.

12 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 295 times.
6% of people had this result.

Yeah... Whatever.

Could of used a couple of extra questions, still gave me something to do so I'm happy. Must've been made a while back or the guy just hasn't seen the Frozen Throne expansion heroes.

Edit: Sorry for the late post, never checked the ones earlier. I just saw it under new posts and I got interested in finding out which character I was xD.

PS: I am not GARGANTUAN, I'm big-boned! :cry:

You are a berserk Blademaster, adept at quickly killing individual units and creating confusion among enemies.

29 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 298 times.
15% of people had this result.

Undead_Lives

Ok, this thread is REALLY old.
Do NOT revive old threads. How old is old? I'd say a month old thread shouldn't be posted in. But two months for sure.
This thread? 4 months old.

Fladian

Ok, this thread is REALLY old.
Do NOT revive old threads. How old is old? I'd say a month old thread shouldn't be posted in. But two months for sure.
This thread? 4 months old.
Leave it. Any activity in this section is appreciated. If that involves reviving, then so be it.

Undead_Lives

In this case I agree with Flad, the section needs activity.
But don't go around reviving 4 month old threads.
Now, back on topic. I was a Death Knight, as I read. Still probably my fav hero.

Werbung:

Fladian

You and Undead have fairly different views Fladian..
Wasn't that always the case?

In this case I agree with Flad, the section needs activity.
But don't go around reviving 4 month old threads.
Now, back on topic. I was a Death Knight, as I read. Still probably my fav hero.
Fair enough, but still, I do remain of opinion that any activity is good.

I would probably be a Paladin, but I am not really up to looking it back up. =P Knowing myself, I'm probably a Paladin.

Do you need to have registered to do the quiz?
I doubt it. I rarely do such tests when you need to register.