Who has a PS3

Cody14w

i got all the Playstation systems =P ima sony fanboy i guess lolz xD i pretty much just play the CoD franchise and some other games here and there on my ps3

Werbung:

Gaara

i dont have any playstations but i have played all and i love ps3 but i like more pc...i think if i had a ps3 i would play once a week because what i play more is pc xD

Mr. E

I used to own a PS3. Then I just quit for some reason and I gave it to my little brother. I'm off of games currently.

Graiden

I've never been interested by a PS, just when I was a little kid. I find them too silly, PC gaming and using it's a lot more fun and has a lot more things on it. The only thing I have though is a Wii, besides my computer.

ECompany

I have all 3 systems (Xbox, PS3, and a capable PC) and out of them, I'd say I play PC mostly and use PS3 for Netflix and such. That being said, I occasionally pop in some games for PS3. I also love the blu-ray player. As for Xbox, I can't say I use it all that much, especially recently. PS3 would definitely be my console of choice, though.

sammy

I had one at one point. Ended up selling it to a friend last year. Needed the cash. It's funny. I still end up playing it from time to time. They asked if I wanted to borrow it, and reference a rental fee. :D

Scoobysteaks

Me and a mate went halves on one, He has it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, I have it Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Pretty cool because he works on weekends and I work on weekdays.

morbidity

I own almost every system known to man since I'm a major geek. I started collected old school consoles and games in high school and now I'm in college and own well over 2000 games which range from the PlayStation 3, SNES, NES, N64, and Playstation 1 and 2. I find that the PlayStation 3 is very good because the system itself has great graphics and it's free online play, unlike the 360.

Werbung: