Who is...

Werbung:

Satan

Ok this is how it goes.....back in the good ole days of 1.5 and 1.6 It was defender, clutch, ProCyon, myself and Mercenary. Merc left, later people switched names. Defender to Omniscient, Clutch went to Indelibe, and ProCyon went to Dirty. and theres a short summary for ya lol.

Puppet

It's too damn confusing. I had to put on my trifocals just to read this shit, now my halfsheimers is taking care of the rest. Some day I'll change my name to Condom.

stoned_MONKee

That's it every name change must be posted in forums! How do you expect us to keep track of these things? Perhaps a bi-weekly punx newsletter keeping us all informed, or at least some damn photo flashcards! I'm lucky if I can remember my password to log into the punx site; remember some of us have "senior moments" -what the hell was I talking about? :shock:

Ind3lible

stoned_MONKee said:
That's it every name change must be posted in forums! How do you expect us to keep track of these things? Perhaps a bi-weekly punx newsletter keeping us all informed, or at least some damn photo flashcards! I'm lucky if I can remember my password to log into the punx site; remember some of us have "senior moments" -what the hell was I talking about? :shock:

Yes! A PuNx newsletter. Please make all checks payable to CASH and send them to me. I will give you the news.......

blze

again, i must say:

wtfBlze.jpg

Werbung: