Who wants to rant?

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

not me...
but those AROUND me...o_o.[/b]
Hahaha, i know what you're talking about map. :)

Well, when talking about italian food, i prefer lasagne and spaghetti bolognese, cannelonni... mmm...
Note: smilies work again.

Fladian

Rice with... with... something. My apologies for the quality of the picture, it is made with my webcam. I'm afraid I can't make a new photo, since I'm just about finished. :p

Fladian

I'm not healthy. Problem solved. But besides that, it tastes quite good.

Oh yeah, because this is a quite off-topic thread, I have something to say.
I changed my signature since a short time ago and am now using a 'Quote of the Day.' I make this quote when I hear something funny, interesting or just something to think about.
The one I used yesterday was: "...it's about homosexuality."
Behind the quote, I write who it said, and/or where it is from. When I write a 'N/A', I either really don't remember who it said. Or I don't want to write the name, like it was the case of who said the quote I just wrote.
The quotes I use either work as a motivation for myself for the rest of the day, something that took my interest, something I think others might find interesting or (finally) it has no real meaning and is just done for the fun of it. Like the one I use today.
The only thing I want to add to it is: "They are all true."

MeTaL GuArD

And on a side note, i changed my avatar... As i see its a bit blurry and hard to tell what it is, i thought that ill tell you so you wont have to ask. :p Its a Dreadnaught crushing an ork in his hand.(Taken from Warhammer 40K screenshot)

Werbung:
I thought I'd post in the newly pinned thread. Fladian pinned this for the following reason ^_^

Too many threads lose their purpose because a different subject is taken on. Threads that are quite useful to learning to know the community losses its purpose because of that, and people have been complaining about it before. The "Let's rant" thread took care of earlier business, but it is getting slowly forgotten. I've decide to kick it back up. - Fladian

Yup.

Anyways I hate brownies.