Who wants to rant?

Fladian

I ate my first brownie a while ago. We got it as a free present when I ordered a pizza. I can't say I dislike it, though it isn't something I'd eat for the heck of it.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Meh, again something i dont know what it is... (brownie :p)

And i wasnt on for a while, wow i see much have changed in the graphic of the forum.

Fladian

Both the thread of 'True Idenitity' as this thread serve a somewhat similar purpose, though the 'True Identity' thread is still more focused on the description of people while this thread serves a different purpose. This thread is best used for subjects that are being discussed in other threads where they don't belong. I'll give an example.

When I happen to find uh... my favorite radio channel as a good subject (random example, I just happen to see the site open in my browser) to talk about and I started that discussion in the 'Impression of...' thread. I will not make sure I cannot keep the discussion up in that thread, and will try to move it to this thread.
That was the idea. How much it will work is something I have yet to see, but it can't get any worse. :p

Meh, again something i dont know what it is... (brownie :p)

And i wasnt on for a while, wow i see much have changed in the graphic of the forum.

[/b]
People don't know what brownies are huh? Good thing there's such hting as google. :)
Well they are kind of like cake but it's dufferent...It's usually chocolate flavored though.

Fladian

So does anyone got some plans for Easter?

I, for one, don't have any plans. To be honest, I'm not even completely sure when it is.

So does anyone got some plans for Easter?

I, for one, don't have any plans. To be honest, I'm not even completely sure when it is.
[/b]
Yes, My dad's going to be the easter bunny, (really? SUPRISE!) Yup. ...I don;t like that I don't have break AFTER easter. Stupid school system.

Fladian

I haven't done anything with Easter for years now. Perhaps I'll visit some friends, or have an egg for breakfast. But that's all quite normal too...

Wow, everyone's so feastive.
-------------
I FOUND SOMETHING TO RANT ABOUT!
-------------
Why is it a BUNNY that delivers EGGS? Isn't it supposed to be a CHICKEN? Troubling..

MeTaL GuArD

I really dont have a clue why its a bunny, not a chicken. And i dont have any plans for Easter either. Though i like the eggs and sweets i get in that day.

Fladian

I don't know about it either, but I don't really care about it either. Last time I celebrated Easter must have been at elementery school, if not longer ago.

Werbung:

Fladian

I'm not the type of person to do so. But if you meant Easter only... well, most people I know don't do anything with Easter.

Three people who did at least something specific on Easter are doing:
1. Yeah, I'm gonna go for a ride with my bike and play some tennis.
2. I have to work.
3. Easter? When?