Who wants to rant?

Werbung:

Fladian

Well, I just spoke to someone who is going to do something today (and tomorrow) related to Easter. Though again, it isn't too special.

MeTaL GuArD

As Easter is gone for some time now, ill say that my ending exam that will determine the school ill go to next is coming... 26-27 April...

Fladian

That time has been over for me for a few years now. I think I liked the final exams more than the graduation ceremony. :p There wasn't much to look forward to for me, except that it left a (physical) scar.

I have been struggling to make it this year, but the chances that I would make it were balancing. One day I would wake up, and I knew I failed and had to redo the year. The other day I would wake up and I was determined to still try and make it.
Right now I am not able to graduate just yet. I still have a 4.9/10 (which has to become AT LEAST a 5.5/10) and not to bring it up anymore, meaning that I normally wouldn't have a chance of being able to graduate anymore. I am hoping to persuade the teacher of that class to give me another chance, but besides that I have one incredlby strong argument (only 22,5% will definitley graduate, the other 77,5% are in a similar situation as me, if not worse) to get in luck, but on the other hand, I also know what I will get against me. So for the coming month, I got shaking legs. I don't want to redo this year, you see...
22.5% is quite... low...

MeTaL GuArD

Today my mom had a meeting in the school(as usual before the end of the month there). Though she wasnt on it for 2 months and i had to tell her of some of my grades... And it was a terrifying thought as i know that mom can be deadly with words. Those two 1/5 grades from Maths were the main concern of mine. But now i feel much better as my mom havent used the "word sword" on me. :p

Fladian

Erm... right. :p Maths never have been my strongest point either.

I hate being underestimated, which happens quite a lot. But I hate being looked down at even more, if you can find the difference between them. When my mother heard my most recent grades, I... hated her reactions on it. Especially because I warned more than enough about having a "bad period" for a while (very bad period, mind you). But... oh, forget about it...

The final exam was extremely important for me on High School when it came to maths. I was balancing myself with the same kind of grades (and funny when I think back on it) over and over. Keep in mind that a '5.5' is sufficient to make it through... anything beneath it is... well, a problem. As a final grade, I kept scoring: 4, 7, 4, 7. The final exam would be the fifth and last grade, which would involve me making it, or not. I did made it, in the end though... but only barely. I have great memories from that time. :p

P!nS

I hate being underestimated, which happens quite a lot. But I hate being looked down at even more, if you can find the difference between them. When my mother heard my most recent grades, I... hated her reactions on it. Especially because I warned more than enough about having a "bad period" for a while (very bad period, mind you). But... oh, forget about it...[/b]

Basicly I have the same problems atm, plus a lot of others which are accumulating.
I dont know if I could ever be freelance artist, it seems too unreachable to some people as my mothers, but I simply can't imagine me at another work.
And also I'm hating almost all my teachers who are old fuckin catholics, and I got to go back at these stupids and pitifull studies tomorrow, and everyone seems to want to kill me today. Or if not, at least contribue to my death.
I'm not often in such bad mood, but here I think I'll kill someone, anyone near me or more easier, myself.
I'm trying to calm down listening to extreme metal, but I dont think itll be enough here, if u have any tips I take.

Fladian

Take a walk while thinking (or not) things over? It seems to work for most people - in my case, I just take a walk so there aren't any (familiar) people around me.

Fladian

Well, there is something else I personally do as well, but it's hard to recommend to others. There are a few people I speak to quite often who get me quite calm normally. But that's probably because they mean a lot to me and I couldn't imagine becoming angry to them.

Naturally, I could introduce them to you, but English is not really their strongest point. ("I'm better in speaking in it, than writing" and "I can't just suddenly talk English to someone.") :p

Going to bed early tends to help from time to time as well. :p Or at least, that's what I'll be doing in a few hours. Despite not being very tired, I need a little more night rest than what I got last night.

Werbung:

Fladian

Easter breakfast? Well, I don't think you'll eat that every day, or just for that. :p Not to mention the fact that I skip breakfast from time to time...