Who we B.........

This is just a lil somethin' to let ya'll know who we are and what we are about......
Originaly -420- started as a clan of just a few friends who liked to play together on our home server here on PuNx, started by me and my good friend HighTimes.Now its become a lil somethin more then just a "friend clan".We are on our way to becoming a hellafied squad with some big hitters to back us.Eventually we will be entering tournys and leagues but that is in the future.Right now our focus is on honing our skills and learning to work together as a squad.And just for the record......we aint slouches,we don't take shit,and if you fuck with PuNx you fuckin wit us.
Holla!

Werbung:

farcyde21

werd

420 is not to be taken lightly... seen Bigwood playin under the tag and i wouldnt fuck with him... not that i could if i wanted to... my network blows and havent been able to play a real game in about 2 weeks.... FUCK... werd... props to 420...

-420- Firebreeze85

hell ya guys bigwood rocks.......but u gotta give it up fer green and high fer organizing this shit...

Werbung: