Who's a cheater forum

Dirty

WE NEED TO USE THAT FORUM MORE!

I banned a guy named SLIPKNOT, with the clan tag SIC.. I messed up and only did a 5 min ban so if you see him ban perm, here is why.

His sister is staying at my place right now, she told me he played CZ and used wall hacks, so I asked if she could get him to join my server. Why you ask, cause I wanted to see a for sure hacker in action.

Here is the issue, I knew he was hacking so I picked up on little things that he did, but if I didnt know it would have been very tough to know. Know that I have seen this I suspect 3 or 4 regulars at our server of the same. I would like everyone to help out and pay close attention to people in first person after you die. If you suspect someone post here and explain why in detail.

Wall hack evidence:
People that play a lot know the hiding spots, thats just how it is... But the guys that turn on a spot and kill a guy, then just run past the next spot where there is no enemy without looking could be guilty. If that is something that happens a lot, then they must be able to see the guys right? That is what Slipknot did, he would turn to the hiding spots with CT's, shoot them and run right past the spots with no CT's without looking around the corner first.

If you know anyway to spot a hacker post also please.

word to a clean server!
Dirty

Werbung:

Hypnos

Do people that change their name name 3 times per second while running around killing people count as cheaters (h4x0rs?) Last night (2/17/05) there was a guy that was changing name nonstop...names like "KingofTheCheat", "unkickable", ect. There were no Punx members on at the time.

Another question that I would like to know....What do we do when we see someone we suspect? For example. how do I get thier ip or thier steamid to post on the forums? Is that something that I can do or is it an admin only privledge?

Also, I've heard of people making demos of suspected cheaters....is that something that you would suggest doing, then e-mailing said "proof" to you or another punx member?

anyway, I've never posted before but here it is....

later
[330] Hypnos

that name script is a bitch, he is changing his steam id, and his screen name every 2 seconds or so to keep from geting kicked by admin they type in bans by hand. I have seen PuNx admin kick them for using it, so they can be kicked :D

OoBeR

Sup PuNx We have another case of wall hack evidence just exactly as Dirty described at the top the guys name is Execute and he is in the server quite a bit. He will not only run past spots and then turn to shoot you in the one your hiding in but also if you watch his screen after you die you can see how his cursor all of a sudden will do a light speed 180 and stop dead center on someones head. I have brought this to the attention of some Clan members present at the time but so far no ban and he will turn them off to throw people. Thanks for the help and word to a clean server.

Werbung:

Puppet

I've been looking for an excuse to dump him. Everyone has mentioned him at one point or another during play, so youre not the only one. You mentioned it to me but I wanted to see it for myself before I laid blame. Haven't seen it yet but I have seen some stuff from him that is very suspicious.