Why cant I...

Werbung:

--Rimwrecker

http://www.punxclan.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=8022

Read.

----

Also you missed a lot of stuff. Basically PuNx/Lo3 merged to make AiW (Allies in War -- aiwclan.com), and went to their own server/forums. Meanwhile, Omni came back as Defender and decided to remake the old PuNx, alongside Dirty/Indi. Dirty and Indi, resigning command of 0ne87, took a few members with them and are still deciding what to do with the rest of the crew.

However, not all of PuNx/Lo3 knew about this change, and many of the members were left in the dark (Intro, Digi, etc.). Worm intended to move everything (I mean everything: house clans, regulars, etc.) to a new server/forums; however, I don't think that'll work out. Who really knows though. We'll know for sure once Omni (now going by Defender) gets his new PuNx server and forums completely set up.

Defender

You missed a lot. Basically w0rm and puppet merged Lo3 and PuNx into aiw clan without my knowledge. They are basically trying to abolish PuNx.

I am currently updating the site and permissions are set funny. Don't worry I will get the site in order by tonight. It's going pretty well so far.

AIW is now a friendly rival clan of PuNx. PuNx has been taken back by Dirty, Indelible, and I. We took 187, icky, and the remaining PuNx that wish to stay.

PuNx will be starting a new server shortly for us to play on.

I guess that's about it....other than the pure drama.

Hypnos

I don't understand all of this at all. Omni walked out on Punx, stopped updating the servers, ect. Then, when we decide to move on he get pissed? He starts updating the forums again (after being asked 1 million times to fix the psyco stats links). I really don't get this animosity.

Dirty

RE:  Why cant I...

Hypnos said:
I don't understand all of this at all.  Omni walked out on Punx, stopped updating the servers, ect.  Then, when we decide to move on he get pissed?  He starts updating the forums again (after being asked 1 million times to fix the psyco stats links).   I really don't get this animosity.

He really isnt pissed, its all a farse really. We have talked on skype and pretty much just want to play the game with the PuNx name like we have for 3 years. It has nothing to do with you or animosity. You moved on and the PuNx/L03 name were in jeapordy, which he owns. So, without you to babysit it, I guess daddy needs to come home and take care of his baby. It is about playing the game, with the PuNx name, we created and he owns... Not so hard to get really.

tester

Well the Drama continues...after spending a couple days politely asking to be unbanned it doesn't appear like they will. Oh well. I told them good bye in their forums and to just leave me banned. I won't be posting there anymore as it appears I ain't welcome.

No one is banned from this forums or will be from the server when it starts. I just was hoping we could have a friendly rivalry but it appears it's not gonna happen. Oh well...

I am sure aiw will do well. They took some good people that other people will follow. However I think it's all for the best. PuNx is gonna be MUCH stronger without them. Our new server is almost online, we have a new forums, and we will quickly be attracting a whole new set of players from west since our server will be located in Dallas. Already we have a 4 PuNx playing in a pub (DOM server) and we had people asking all about us...wanting to know if we had a forums, a server, or were recruiting. Needless to say a PuNx was top of their list on every map. We fucking pwn. Sometimes I forget how good we really are. I think if we went into just about any decent pub we would rule it. PuNx attracted a lot of GREAT players onto our pub. That's really what we will continue to do as well as have as much fun as possible.

I am not sure what AIW's mission is. They seem to be all over the map with their 5 servers. PuNx is focused. Our mission is simple. Fun in an adult competitive environment that's hacker free.

MeanMugginFool

RE:  Why cant I...

Yeah, sorry about the fact its been a few days, but with the holiday weekend and all it has been a little slow going thru the steps that we normally do when considering ban amnesty, we are still working on it.  Despite how we got here, it is good to see the 3 of you involved with Punx again, hopefully you can recreate it as you originally envisioned it, as a great place to play and have fun.

As far as AiW's mission, it is the same as it has always been, to provide playing options that everyone can enjoy, such as Source, a place for AWP practice and fun maps, scrim servers for our CAL teams, and the No AWP pub.  We strive to provide a fun atmosphere and field successful CAL teams.  Our focus is no less absolute and sharp as your own.  No matter what, we definetly wish you guys luck and success in providing the fun and adult atmosphere that the Punx name is known for, and hope that you will also join us from time to time on our servers as well.  In my view, I think everyone's goal here is a community united, not divided.

Dirty

I think that the two servers should help each other out really...

Too bad it wasnt talked about before the surprise, then there would of been no drama.

anyway, life goes on, ladeda.

EDG

Damn it man. Just when I have a chance to come kick your asses shit all fucked up. Hehe. :p Hi guys. Long time no see. Im itching to TRY to start playing again. With a full time job, and a 3 year old, its kinda hard to find time.

Werbung: