Why is the Gamecube controller better than the others?

Werbung:

Sousanator

Easier access to buttons, more buttons, more control. And it helps if you came from playing melee.
I don't have a classic controller but I've heard they are too sensitive like a lot of 3rd party GC controllers, which IMO isn't good.

Quinn

Yeah. I've tried all the controls but the GC is the best one that fits my style. It also helps that i don't have to adapt to new control types, seeing as a did play Melee alot.

kevmaster

The wii remote by itself gets kinda annoying because you have to reach for certain buttons, like the classic controller with grab. Other than grab, the classic controller is amazing. I don't like how short gamecube wires are, though, so I had to buy a wireless controller for myself.

Dana~Banana

I have never used gamecube. Classic controller too sensitive. Wii mote has hard to reach buttons. So i guess its wiimote with nunchuck then?

guyofgod

I actually just changed my style to wii remote and numchuck. I can't be that bad with it either since I've already beat Classic on Intense with Ike :)

shadowofchaos

I use wiimote + nunchuck or gamecube when I feel like it... but I'm good with either one... I HATE the wiimote by itself though... no offense to other people...

But with the case of the Nunchuck combo... I remapped the controls to put the special on the D-pad and the Shield on the B button... as I'm used to using "R" on the gamecube controller for shield grabbing back in melee...

guyofgod

I tried all of the other combos and I have settled on wii+numchuck.

As a side note, for some reason, it feels like I can only meteor smash with this combo. I thinks just because I'm better with it....

The Fist Of David

all of the other controllers feel awkward but the gc one calls out to me and says "use me! im the best!". The buttons are in awkward places on the wii/nunchuck and classic controller set up.

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

The Wiimote and Nunchuck setup may seem weird at first, but many people I know prefer to use that setup more than a GC controller. I like the GC controller much better though because all the buttons are in the right spot. :)