Widescreen problem

Liister87

So i have been playing my wii fine on my old BUSH 4:3 ratio television, and for some reason i plug it in today and it looks alot clearer, but is in a wide screen ration..and when i go to the menu/settings and change it to "4:3 STANDARD" it stretches OFF the screens visibility and looks bad, then i put it back to widescreen (which it shouldnt be on..but for some reason was!) and its stretched again.

Problem that i've never had before, there is no RATIO setting on my tv menu, so its in the wii somewhere, anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Werbung:

Becky

That sounds very odd. Has the refresh rate setting on the Wii been changed at all? I don't know if that would have any effect, but it's the only thing I can think of at the top of my head....

EDIT / What about the cable you're using? Have you just changed it or is it possible it's been damaged somehow?

Kirby

From the sound of things, it seems this could be a problem caused by a settting from you TV, but you said that there is no option for your TV. Plug in your AV cords again, and if that doesn't work, turn your HD settings off (This option may have accidently turned on). other then that, you may need to contact nintendo.

Liister87

Its all fixed thanks now guys it changed itself to 60HZ setting, which was annoying, the quality looked a bit better, but now it fits the screen great!

Cheers everyone!

killman360

I think(i am not 100% sure)there is a widescreen setting for the Wii isn't there? I don't think that was your problem but it just made me think of it. I will look into this, if any1 else wants to they can check that out.

Becky

Yup, there is a widescreen option. Can't remember which part of the settings it's in off the top of my head, but I'm using it for my 28" Sony widescreen. :)

Danny

Liister87 said:
Its all fixed thanks now guys it changed itself to 60HZ setting, which was annoying, the quality looked a bit better, but now it fits the screen great!

Cheers everyone!
Congrats on fixing it :)

Werbung: